| 33 |

Disclaimer: I really did want to say April Fool's about the A/N I posted, but then I remembered that it's not April 1.
Sorry guys, I love you :)

"She was born to save lives

"She was born to save lives."
-

I couldn't help but groan under the covers when I woke up. It was too early.

Last night I had dropped Scarlett off which meant I had less than four hours to sleep since the ride there was about three hours.

We talked a lot, what troubled her the most was her mom's big day, and as much as she tried to explain what she meant by it, I had no idea what the kid was talking about.

After, what felt like hours, I was finally in my scrubs, ready for whatever this day had for me.

"Good Morning." I greeted as I walked in the patient room, Ms. Graber was typing on her computer. Derek, Izzie, and George followed me inside.

"Oh really, good morning. You haven't let me sleep in three nights, and this ridiculous hat is destroying my self-esteem, and I still haven't had a seizure." the patient greeted with a whole lecture dedicated to me, as I was the one who made her wear the sheath with retracted wires in order to control her seizure activity.

"Ms. Graber is here for brain mapping, we admitted her four days ago, Dr. Stevens?" I asked for Izzie to continue.

She explained the definition of brain mapping perfectly. "Excellent." I smiled at Izzie.

"Excellent except for the fact that it's not working, and I'm losing billable hours." Ms. Graber referred to her work. Two days ago she had even asked me if I was in a bad marriage, and if I needed to get out. "Unless any of you are looking to get out of a bad marriage?" the question of the day.

"No." Dr. Stevens and Dr. O'Malley answered straight away. Derek simply stayed quiet making Ms. Graber ask him directly.

"Dr. Shepherd?"

"Yes-..no, I'm fine, thank you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Cause I'm an excellent divorce attorney."

"I'm sure you are."

"And there was a look, between those two, while Dr. Grey stayed quiet with the mention of your marriage." Ms. Graber let out, looking at Izzie, Goerge, and me.

Derek turned around to face all three of us. "A look?"

"What-..no."