| 29 |

Disclaimer: I don't even own the milk in my fridge, so there is no way I own Grey's Anatomy.
HAPPY EASTER GUYS!
AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE MARK AND LEXIE ON THE BEACH, THE SLEXIE INSIDE OF ME WAS SCREAMING!!

HAPPY EASTER GUYS!AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE MARK AND LEXIE ON THE BEACH, THE SLEXIE INSIDE OF ME WAS SCREAMING!!

"You are a Grey. You are my blood. And I need to by my side."

-

Everything was seemly back to normal. It was hard not to think of what I had done the night before, but after getting home from the bar I had a little chat with a very upset Meredith and we almost talked it all out until she decided to go to her room because she needed some privacy.

After a moment George came rushing inside and looking for Meredith, he seemed scared, but I decided not to pay attention.

And a moment after that I simply took out a bottle of more bourbon and decided to just try and forget what I did

Seemingly, the day later everything was still there, and as I was getting out of my room to fix myself up I noticed something weird going on. First to come out of Izzie's room was a naked Alex Karev, which surprised me more than anything.

"Morning." Izzie started when she came out of the room right after Alex. She immediately saw our disgusted and surprised looks. "What, so slept with him again, so I'm a big whore, big horny whore who can't get enough, can we get past the shocking silence already?"

The silence stayed, George and Meredith locked eyes, before Meredith left the room, and George did the same way. "What's going on?" Izzie turned to me and asked as if I hadn't just witnessed two of my interns sleeping together.

I decided that it was best to just shrug my shoulders and leave this place as fast as possible.

-

I was once again hanging out in the interns locker room because I was avoiding talking to Derek, when, Izzie, Alex, Cristina, and I all were looking at how weird Meredith and George acted towards each other.

"Fifty bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Mark Sloan." at this I spun around and punched Alex trying not to show the scared look on my face when he spoke about Mark.

"Something is going on," replied Izzie not taking her eyes off the both of them. Alex gave me a look that showed that he knew something he shouldn't, which already scared the living life out of me.

"Maybe he walked in on her doing McDreamy." Alex moved closer to Izzie, and Cristina and I looked at him in astonishment. "Did I just call that dude McDreamy?"

"Oh, you know you did." scoffed Cristina.

"Awesome, you're ruining my life." Alex moved, even more, closer to Izzie, but she, in a sassy way, picked herself up and moved away from him.