Chapter 7: Special Guests

Everyone was still getting autographs from R5, but Leon and I didn't care. We just kept on talking to each other.

Leon: I won't blame you if you like him. As you can see, everyone does.

Violetta: I'm not everyone, I'm Violetta.

Leon: That's right, you are Violetta, you're unique. That's why I'm so excited, happy and lucky to be with you. Let me not get started on you though, you're like a female version of a chick magnet. All the boys in this studio have once had a crush on you.

Violetta: You never stop, do you?

Leon: Stop what? Confessing my feelings for you? Telling you the truth? Tell me something, you can have any attractive guy in this world, but you chose me instead, why?

Violetta: Firstly, you're very attractive. Personally, I think you're the most attractive guy in the studio. And secondly, I'm with you because you have qualities I want in a boyfriend, and I've never felt this way about anyone before. I want this, you, us, all of it. You don't have to worry about me replacing you because that's one thing that will never happen, I promise.

He smiled and was about to speak when Ross came to talk to me. Leon put his arm around me and then Ross introduced himself.

Ross: Hi, you must be Violetta. I'm Ross...

Violetta: Ross Lynch, yes! I'm a massive fan of your work!

Ross: Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say. Leon has told me so much about you. I must say, you're even prettier than he described.

Leon: Watch it, she's already taken.

Ross: You're a very lucky guy.

Violetta: Thank you so much, but I'm actually the lucky one. Are you enjoying Argentina so far?

Ross: Yeah it's incredible, so many amazing people here.

Ross got a phone call and left us, so we waited. Lara then came to speak to Leon.

Lara: Leon, are you busy tonight? Some of us are going to karaoke, and I was wondering if you'd like to come with.

She had the audacity to ask him out in front of me. She clearly didn't know that we were together.

Leon: I'd love to, what time?

Lara: We can meet at 7, is that okay?

Leon: Great, see you at 7.

Lara left and I looked at him wondering why he's going out with her.

Leon: What's wrong?

Violetta: You do know she just asked you out right, and you said yes.

Leon: No she didn't. She said we're going with friends, which means it's not a date. Plus, I have a girlfriend who is going to accompany me.

Violetta: I'd love to, but I'm not sure if my dad will allow me to go.

Leon: Please come, I need a singing partner on that stage and I only really want to sing with and for you.

Violetta: You are extremely cute. Fine, I'll ask my dad.

Ross came back looking a bit annoyed and in a rush.

Ross: Sorry, I have to cut this meet short as we have to go back to the hotel. My sister's luggage has been found and they took it to the hotel. It was great seeing you again Leon, and it was a pleasure meeting you Violetta. If you want to talk to me, just ask Leon for my number and we can talk on the phone. Stay safe and I hope we keep in touch.