Chapter 13: Visits And Unexpected Guests

Violetta's (POV)
Leon and I knew that I was the one who was supposed to jump on that loosened floorboard. I was frightened and broke into tears in his arms.

Leon: It's going to be okay Vilu. We will figure this out together.

He stroked my hair and held me to calm me down.

Violetta: We need to tell Naty!

Leon: Okay, let's go find her.

Leon's (POV)
Violetta was broken, I had never seen her like this before and it was breaking my heart. In that moment, I promised myself that I'd find this person and do whatever it takes to see her happy again. We then decided to look for Naty and when we found her, we told her what had happened. She was calm, but I knew she was worried. She called his parents and after, we both promised her we'd go see him once we can and she agreed. She then took off in a hurry.

Violetta: Why don't we just tell my dad and Angie about 'M'?

Leon: Actually, we should. Let's go.

Violetta: Wait, but my feet are aching from the rehearsal.

Leon: Come, hop on and let's go.

Violetta: Hop on? What do you mean?

Leon: Get on my back, my feet aren't that sore, and we need to get to your house now, so hop on.

She took a while, but finally hopped on and we scurried across green lush grass and finally got to her house. We called out for her father, yet no one answered. I then got a text message with a video clip attached. The video was of Maxi in hospital, but he was sleeping.

 The video was of Maxi in hospital, but he was sleeping

Meanwhile at the hospital

Naty's (POV)
Naty: Hi, could I please see Maximiliano Ponte?

Nurse: He is in room 89.

I ran as quickly as I could to room 89 and when I got there, I saw someone visit him before me. The person that was in his room, ran straight past me which was weird. I didn't see the person, but it didn't really bother me as my only concern was him. I saw that he was sleeping, so I held his hand and sat next to him waiting for him to wake up.

Violetta's (POV)
I was in absolute shock and just froze. We then heard the doorknob moving around. Leon went to help the person who was trying to get in and opened to see someone totally unexpected.

Jade: Oh hello... Lion? Where's my German and that Violator?

Leon: It's Leon. Mr Castillo is busy now, but VIOLETTA is here. Where did you get those keys exactly?

When Leon mentioned keys, I knew exactly who it was. I walked up to her and gave her a dirty look after replying to Leon's question.

Violetta: She has many sets because she copies them every time we ask her for it back. Give me the set of keys Jade.