Chapter 24: When In Venice

Violetta's (POV)
Today we're going to Italy for 2 weeks on a U-Mix tour. The flight was nerve-wracking, so when we landed, I felt relieved. Antonio paired us up and I was lucky to get Francesca, but some weren't as lucky...

Ludmila: Why must I share a room with Lara!

Antonio: Ludmila!

Ludmila: I'm sorry Antonio, but can I not rather switch rooms with Gery? She's with Cami and Naty.

Antonio: These rooms are fixed Ludmila. I will not change it for anyone, is that clear?

Ludmila: Fine.

Antonio: Okay, now for the boys... Since there are an even number of you, you'll all be in pairs. Diego, you're with Federico, Broduey, you're with Maxi, Leon, you're with Tomas, and Andres, you're with Clement.

I looked at Leon and saw his face frown. He wasn't happy to be paired up with Tomas.

Leon: Antonio, I don't think it's a good idea pairing me up with...

Antonio: What did I tell Ludmila?

Leon: Yes, but him and I...

Antonio: My answer is the same Leon. You all need to learn to work through your differences and try to get along. Now, when we get to the hotel, you need to all go to your rooms and go unpack.

We got to the hotel and Francesca and I went to our room.

Violetta: This is incredible!

Francesca: I'm so glad I'm back home! You know I live an hour away.

Violetta: I can't wait to enjoy this tour with my best friend! But this bed in mine Francesca!

Francesca: No, it's mine! Please Vilu! Pwetty please!

Her lips began to quiver, and she went down on her knees to beg.

Violetta: Fine. You know I can't say no to you when you pull that face.

After unpacking and choosing what bed side we get, Antonio knocked on the door.

Antonio: Have you girls finished unpacking?

Francesca: Yes we just finished.

Antonio: That's good. Today you have the day off, so you can do whatever you want with the rest of the group.

Violetta: Can we go tour the city?

Antonio: Yes, I'm going to let the rest know. You just have to come back at 7pm sharp.

Francesca: Thank you! Please tell them we'll meet them at reception.

Antonio walked out and went next door to tell the rest of the group.

Meanwhile at Tomas and Leon's room...

Leon's (POV)
Tomas and I angrily went to our room and fought over the bed.

Leon: Us rooming together is one bad joke.

Tomas: I don't want any trouble, so choose a bed.

Leon: No you choose.

Tomas: Choose Leon.

Leon: Fine, this one.

Tomas: But that one's mine.

Leon: You told me to choose, so I'm choosing this one.

I put my suitcase on the bed to claim the spot. He walked away and put his stuff on the other bed. As I was packing, someone knocked on the door, so Tomas went to open it.