Chapter 26: Lost Voice

Violetta's POV
A few days past and it became Monday at the studio. I was planning a date with Leon.

Leon: See you in our free?

Violetta: I'm sorry, but I have to record my song, 'In My Own World' and then I have a pre presentation with U-Mix, so I won't be seeing you the rest of the school day.

Leon: No worries, I'll see you later then. How about I meet you at the park after school? We can go to the movies if you want.

As I was about to respond, Marotti came to call me.

Marotti: Hi, sorry to interrupt, but Vilu, we've been waiting for you for the past 2 months! You need to record your song now!

Violetta: Could you please give me a minute Marotti.

Marotti: No, I cannot give you a minute Violetta, you were gone for 2 months! You have to come now! Now as in now, now, now, got it?

Violetta: Okay fine. Leon, I'll see you later. We're on for after school.

Marotti took me away and he went straight to class. I first recorded my song which took about 30 minutes because they wanted two demos, and then we went to the pre presentation.

Marotti: We're having this pre presentation because you need to see our other star again. All the way from Spain, the one, the only...

He stood quietly to create suspense, but he was taking too long.

Violetta: Just say it Marotti!

Marotti: Oh yeah, sorry. The one, the only... Felipe Diaz!

In came Felipe Diaz, the boy who is world famous because of U-Mix. He is also none other than my ex. We dated over 2 years ago, before I dated Diego, but it wasn't really that serious. We only continued dating because U-Mix forced us to.

Felipe: Hey Violetta, it's been a while.

Violetta: It has indeed. How long is he here for?

Marotti: For a few days. He came to help you with your image.

Violetta: What do you mean? What's wrong with my image?

Marotti: Lately Vilu, you have been hidden behind the clouds, but we need you to be out where the sun can see you! You need to be more out there, and more well, not you. Felipe is going to help you become the star that you really are.

Violetta: I was in a coma Marotti!

Marotti: Yes, but we couldn't tell your fans that! We had to post photos from last year, but now we're going to take some new photos of the two of you together, so you can be seen more.

Marotti dragged myself and Felipe to the centre of the stage. He got the photographers together and they started taking pictures, so we had to pose and listen to whatever Marotti said.

Marotti: I love it! It's beautiful! Felipe put your arms around her waist. Good, now look deep into each other's eyes. Amazing! Okay, now kiss!

When Marotti told us to kiss, all I could think about was Leon. I didn't want to kiss him, but he gave me no option. Felipe pulled me closer to him and slammed his lips onto mine.

Leon's (POV)
I was in Pablo's class with Federico, Broduey, Andres and Diego.

Pablo: Could you boys please get the sound systems by the stage area. Just please be quiet as Violetta is busy doing a photoshoot.

As we were about to go, I got a text message.