Chapter 31: Written Songs Part 2

As I left class, Leon ran to catch up to me.

Leon: Where are you going? Can I show you something quickly?

Violetta: I was kind of wanting to talk to the girls now.

Leon: You're just going to talk about how good us boys were.

Violetta: No, I wanted to find out about their lives and everything.

Leon: Okay, but you can do that later, please. I really need to show you something important.

Violetta: Fine, what is it?

Leon: Close your eyes, please.

Violetta: Can't you ever just do something, where I'm not surprised?

Leon: Nope. You should've known exactly what you were getting yourself into when you began to date me.

Violetta: Yeah, now that I think about it, it was a mistake.

Leon: Fine then, you can't see what I got you.

Violetta: What? Really, you got me something, again.

Leon: Put your arm out.

I put my arm out, opened my eyes and saw him put a beautiful gold bracelet around my wrist. It had the word "Forevermore" on it.

Leon: You're mine, Forevermore, Violetta. I love you.

Violetta: Aww thank you! I love it, and I love you! You're the sweetest and I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

We were about to kiss, but Federico came and intruded.

Federico: Leon, Vilu, there you are! Let's go to the rest of the guys, we want to talk about the one song before we present it.

I took Leon's hand, and we went to Angie's room. Everyone was panicking because we weren't really prepared with the one song, 'Don't Stop The Show'. We had the song, but we didn't have the choreography and we didn't know what parts who should sing.

Naty: We need to figure this out in the next 7 minutes, otherwise we're all going to fail this assignment!

Gery: I think we should just tell Pablo and Antonio that we struggled to complete the assignment and that we need more time. If we couldn't do it in a few weeks, how can we do it in 7 minutes.

Maxi: We can't just give up. We got this responsibility from them, so we need to prove to them that we are capable.

Camila: Since Tomas and Lara will be late because they're helping Beto with something, we have less people to give lines to for this song.

Francesca: I think we're overthinking this.

Leon: I agree. Why don't the girls take the leads on this song and us guys sing the harmony. We can maybe sing the first few verses, then the girls can sing the rest as well as the pre chorus. You girls can also sing every second line of the chorus and us guys will back you up.

Diego: Yes, that could work. We can also use the choreography we tried in Gregorio's class, the one where we were fooling around with.

Naty: Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes! I just thought of the best thing ever!

Everyone: What?

Naty: Never mind, I forgot.

Federico: Um okay, so we have everything we need.

Broduey: Come guys, our break is almost over. Let's practice before we show Antonio and Pablo!

We got everything and practiced. After, we went back to the zoom. Within a minute, we went on stage to sing, 'Don't Stop The Show'.