A/N: What, You Thought this was Over?

Hold up, ma bois!

I know many of you are kind of depressed that the story is over... and I'm sorry.

It really sucks when a book you like ends, because you want to know more, and you want to keep reading, and it just really, really, reallyyyyyy sucks.

I'm here to try and somewhat relieve that gross and sucky suckiness...

By announcing a... BONUS CHAPTER!

It's not a sequel or anything, but it is something, so I want to share my ideas with you.

In this next chapter, an idea I had was that I wanted to create relationships that don't exist in the MCU or develop relationships past brief interactions that you see in MCU. I think so many people would be just so compatible and symbiotic (is that the right word?) for each other, but the MCU doesn't really head down that road. 

I'm here to change that.

Here's a short segment that I've written for all of you, just to give a small preview:

     MJ shrugs, doing her best to keep her face nonchalant, despite the horrible feeling of envy she feels whenever that she-demon is mentioned. "I'm not bothered at all. Peter is allowed to hang out with whomever he wants. It's not my decision."

     Tony sighs and studies her eyes gently, before asking in a low voice, "What happened?"

     MJ's confidence falters, but only for a second. "Wh-What?"

     Tony takes the toothpick out of his mouth and sets it on the counter. "I know that you know what I'm talking about. What happened to you?"

     "Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about."

     "Nobody's born with a pre-made fortress built around their mind, kid. Something happened that made you want to hide your emotions. And I wanna know what."

Another plan I have for this story is that I want to insight more conflict and drama, past just Flash being a bully and Mr. Locke being a homophobe. Throughout the story I never really had and conflict between Peter and the Avengers, or Peter and MJ... And we're going to change that. >:)

Prepare for some pure, raw teenage angst. Like a lot of angst. Like a wholeeee lotta angst. 

Also, I realize now that this is kind of entirely what 'What If' was based on, but I came up with this back in January, so I guess suck it, Marvel.

I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible!

Until then, my friends, to entertain yourselves, what is your favorite line from this story/fic?  Let me know, I'll try to make you more like them in the future! 🤗 

Stay tuned! Take care, and I'll see you soon! ;)