Field Trip (Pt. 15) - Bruce Banner and James Rhodes

I said no more long A/N's... sorry.

 In the last chapter, I asked you guys to tell me the weirdest things you've thought at 12:00 A.M. I also promised that I would post my top 10 favorites, so here it is:

In 10th place, @Blackjackwantsdonuts with: "Are Hershey kisses just big chocolate chips"

In 9th place, @ImAPotatoGetItGay with: "Why do people cut down trees, which are birds' houses, and then use the wood to build bird houses?"

In 8th place, @Username372193 with: "If you could talk to animals, and you made a snake kill someone, who would get in trouble- you or the snake"

In 7th place, @AmIBrokenAmIFlawed with: "Is my identity real or is it just stemming from emotional trauma"

In 6th place, @EmmaPotter_09 with: "Onion rings are just vegetable donuts"

In 5th place, @dysFUNctional23 with: "It's hip to be square, more like it's hip to be LONELY"

In 4th place, @LuciferNeedsLoveToo with: "Do crabs think that fish can fly"

In 3rd place, @dysFUNctional23 with: "If you stuck a carrot in a blender and made it a really fine mush, and then you put it in a carrot mold, and froze it over, would it look like a real carrot"

In 2nd place, @prancerthesin with: "'Alexander come back to bed-'
'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-'"

And finally, in 1st place, @dysFUNctional23 with: "I wanna build the world's smallest nuke and then inject it into a cockroach and watch it die because there in no way that little bitch is going to survive a nuclear blast from the inside"

Thank you to everyone who commented!

Also, I know I said no more long A/N's, but, I finished my Iron-Man drawing. I started it in March, but then I kinda dropped it for 4 months until I remembered it. A lot of you guys were asking to see it, so here you go!

I know the face is kinda long, but I had to redo it because the first one I started looked too happy. Here it is compared to the fail: