Just a Quick A/N My Dudes

Ok, so, I know that you guys are probably fed up with all the super long A/N's. You're all like, "Come on Sophia, we just want to read!" So, let me just say, that for one, thank you for wanting to read my book :) and two, I feel you. I'm the same way, so I'm going to try to keep my A/N's pretty short from now on. 

If you want to ask me something or just want to chat, feel free to leave a comment or drop something in my inbox. I really love to hear from you guys, and my inbox is always open (even if you just want to chat or rant or want advice or whatever) and I'll get back to you.

...With that being said, I have one more big announcement...

I want your guys' feedback. 

If you guys could just take a moment and drop a comment (wait to comment until you've read the whole A/N, please!), saying:

1 (or more, it's up to you) thing that you like in my writing and you want me to keep doing- like the humor, the style, the characters I created, etc. Whatever you want to see more of.

1 (again or more) thing that you don't like about the way I write or would like to see done differently in the future- don't be shy or worry about hurting my feelings. Do you want more detail? Less detail? More dialogue? Less dialogue?  Hate my jokes? Literally, anything you can think of. You name it, I'll try to fix it.

1 (I'm pretty sure you get that you can do more by now) thing or detail that you want to see happen in the future. For example, a line you would like one of the characters to say, a reference to some fandom, or a character you'd like to see more of. It just needs to be small because I don't want to have to reconfigure my whole story plan.

If you want to add something else, go for it. You don't have to answer every question if you don't want, and you also don't even have to answer at all. This is just a way for me to try and make this fic the best it can be for you, and to personalize it to my audience so you guys can feel more of a connection.

Also, if you do answer anything, can you please not answer all the questions in one comment? It just gets super messy. Just put the comment for the question you're answering on each question. 

For example, put the thing you like that I did in a comment where I wrote: "1 thing you like in my writing." Then, where I wrote: "1 thing you don't like about my writing," put a different comment down, saying what you don't like. I'm happy to explain it further if need be.

That'll be all folks! Thank's for your time and feedback!