A/N: Face Reveal!!! (For Real This Time)

Heyyyyyyyyy

Soooooooooooooooooooo

:D

I know this wasn't the update y'all were expecting. If you saw my announcement, you'll know that I'm kind of dealing with a lot of mental health stuff right now, and it's making it really hard to write, or at least write well.

I know you've been really hoping for the last chapter, and I'm so sorry to keep you guys hanging on for months like this. I feel so, so guilty, and I promise to start getting back into things.

That being said, I realized that the last life update I gave you guys was about 3 years ago. I updated it a little a year ago, but it's still out of date, so I figured I'd check in and let you know I'm still alive :)

I also promised that once that chapter hit 100 votes, I would do a full face reveal, because I never expected to receive all the love that I did. I hit 100 votes but I just never did a face reveal, so I'm going to correct that. And don't worry, I'll keep this one shorter- this is my life update as of September 2022.

I only ask that you please respect my privacy. I know 99% of you are all respectful and supportive people, so this is addressed to that last 1%. Please don't try and track me down on social media or anything and make me have to delete this. I put a lot of effort into making sure that my account is a safe space for everyone, and I don't want to foster a negative environment. Thank you.

Ok, so first update, and I'll start with the not so fun stuff. In my last life post, I mentioned that I had two dogs. Sadly, one of them, Bear, passed about a month ago. It is something that has greatly affected me, but I take comfort in the fact that he is at peace now and he lived a wonderful 10 years. To honor him, here's a few of my favorite photos of Bear being a sweet old goofball.