Ch.1 The Island

~Y/n pov~

I don't really remember anything...about how I got here or.....

All I remember is going into hope's peak academy and then I woke up at a desk. Over time, more and more people started to enter the classroom.

When I woke up, there were already a few people here.

I stood off to the side and tried to stay out of everyone's way.

"Why are we all gathered in this classroom?"

"We were just discussing that matter. You're the last student. Since there are seventeen desks, there must be seventeen students."

Everyone continued to discuss our situation. It seems no one really remembers how they got here or why we are here.

"You're wrong. This isn't an entrance exam." A new voice cut in.

"What?"

"Hey, fatass ....why'd you make that cutesy voice all of a sudden?" (Idk if that's spelt correct but that's how it is in the game so...)

"I will ignore that insult. That was definitely not my voice."

"Um, it's actually mine." A white bunny hopped onto the desk.

A white bunny? Why can it talk?

"What is that?"

"It looks like a stuffed animal."

"That's right!" The bunny cheered, "I may not look like it, but I am your teacher."

"Am I hallucinating?"

"No, I see it too."

I stood back and observed, I hadn't said a single word yet.

"Let us depart on our fun school trip." Usami jumped up onto the desk.

Suddenly, the classroom walls collapsed and we were....on a beach?

It was some sort of island.

Usami explained to us that we were with hope's peak but we were on a school trip.

~*~

"Hey....can you hear me? Are you okay?"

Almost everyone had wandered off to explore.

I looked over to see a boy with white hair leaning over a boy who laid on the ground.

He must've fainted....

The brown haired boy eventually opened his eyes and slowly looked around before getting up.

"Are you sure you're okay?" The white haired boy asked.

The other boy hadn't responded to a single thing.

"I'm Nagito Komaeda. Nice to meet you." The boy, now known as Nagito, smiled at the brown haired boy, "I guess I should tell you my talent.....though it's pretty disappointing. I'm lucky."

"Huh, what are you talking about?"

"I'm not joking, that's my actual talent." Nagito chuckled nervously.

"My name is Hajime Hinata...." he paused.

"Are you okay?" Nagito asked.

Hajime held his head, "I can't...remember my talent."

Nagito's face went blank for a second before he smiled, "It's fine, I'm sure you'll remember soon."

Without turning to face me, Nagito said, "Are you going to introduce yourself too?"