Ch.2 Monokuma

~Y/n pov~

Usami asked us all to come to the beach, so here we were, all gathered at the beach.

The white bunny arrived and handed us all this small replica of her. Everyone was disappointed.

"I also have a motive so that everyone can get along." Usami cheered, "Since we're on an island, it's island theme."

Everyone got excited and started coming up with all these ideas.

Usami dropped two bags, "Swimming."

In the bags were swimsuits but it was the plain navy blues ones that would be used for schools.

I wasn't a big fan of swimming or really the beach. Though, I like drawing the beach.

Almost everyone grabbed a costume and ran off to change.

Akane tried to just rip her clothes off and jump into the water but of course, she was stopped.

I watched as people splashed each other and had fun.

There were a few others still in their normal clothes, stood around.

Nagito noticed me looking and sent me a small smile.

I noticed Hajime ran off, he probably wanted to enjoy the water too. A few moments later, he came running back towards us.

All of a sudden, the sky turned black and high pitched laughter was heard.

"This shouldn't be happening...what is this?" Usami looked panicked.

The monitor turned itself off and a silhouette was displayed on the screen, "Ah...mic check! Mic check! Ah...can...can you hear me? Puhuhu....surprised? You were totally surprised! It's time for the main attraction! You guys better all hustle over to Jabberwock park!"

The monitor went black again and a stunned silence washed over us. It didn't last for long though.

"Oh, this is bad...this is very bad....I've got to do something." Usami continued to panic.

"It seems that...was an unusual occurrence.." Byakuya pushed up his glasses.

"What about everyone who's swimming?" Hajime asked, worried.

Byakuya glared at him, "There's no time to wait for them to get changed....I have a bad feeling about this.."

I turned around to start walking, glancing back momentarily at Hajime, "Let's go, the others can catch up."

With that, I walked off, a few other doing the same.

~*~

"Wh-where are you? Where are you hiding?" Usami yelled, holding up her magic stick.

Everyone who didn't swim was at the park, no one had any idea what was going on.

"Who are you talking..."

Hajime was cut off by laughter, "Puhuhu.."

Everyone who had been swimming quickly arrived.

We all stood their waiting for something to happen.

The laughter was heard again and a black and white bear jumped out from behind the statue.

"Why, hello there! Thank you all for waiting. I am Monokuma! I'm the headmaster of this academy."

"Why is Monokuma here!?" Usami exclaimed.

So she knows him....

"I'm bored...so bored! People don't want to see students living calm and peaceful lives, they want to see misery and despair!" Monokuma exclaimed.