Ch.9 Mahiru's Shrine

~Y/n pov~

Fuyuhiko had come to apologise to us but he stabbed himself in the stomach, both shocking and scaring everyone.

Monokuma took him away again.

Everyone was worried.

~*~

Everyone walked into the hotel and Hiyoko was already there.

There was some sort of creepy shrine...did she make it for Mahiru?

People shrieked when they saw it and some people complained.

Tears welled up in Hiyoko's eyes.

"Maybe I can help you make another shrine." I smiled, "I'm pretty good at this kind of thing."

Hiyoko sniffed, "Really? Thanks big sis Y/n. (Woof)"

(If you get the reference I love you)

I took everything down and left only the flowers. I then got a few tea light candles and lined them up near the flowers at the sides.

"Do you have anymore pictures?" I asked Hiyoko, she had just been stood there watching me.

She pulled a few more photos out of her pocket.

I pulled all the photos of the board and turn it sideways. Then, I rearranged all the photos on it and leant it against the pot with the flowers in.

"There. That's much better." I stood back to admire my work.

Hiyoko jumped into my arms, "Thank you so much."

I smiled gently patting her head, "It's fine.

After that, everything proceeded as normal and everyone started to eat.

~*~

Monomi arrived and told us she had defeated another Monobeast so we could explore another island now.

Everyone eagerly went of to explore.

Only a few of us remained.

Hiyoko came up to me, "Please hang out with me later...I want some time to explore the island alone..."

I smiled, "Sure."

She grinned and abruptly left.

Nagito grabbed my hand, "Let's go explore."

He was acting like none of the deaths even happened....

"Yeah..."

~*~

On the new island, there was a movie theatre, a music venue, a motel and finally a hospital.

I'm assuming Fuyuhiko was at the hospital.

After we all finished exploring, we decided to pay him a visit.

He turned to look at us as we opened the door and stepped in one after another.

"What? You all look like you've seen a ghost.." he muttered, turning back to stare out of the window.

"Fuyuhiko...are you all right?" Hajime asked.

"Heh..." he laughed, "It's just a scratch." (Tis but a scratch)