Ch.10 Ibuki's concert

~Y/n pov~

When I woke up, I felt arms wrapped tightly around my waist and I was smooshed against someone's chest.

I shuffled slightly and looked up to see Nagito's peaceful sleeping face. My cheeks flushed at the close proximity of our faces.

The morning announcement hadn't gone off yet, so I'm melted into his comforting embrace, nuzzling my head into his neck.

His fluffy white hair tickled my cheek as I stifled a giggle.

Nagito mumbled something in his sleep, shuffled a bit and then readjusted his grip on me, resting his chin on top of my head.

I laid there while Nagito slept.

The morning announcement went off after a while. That woke Nagito up.

He brought his hand up and rubbed his eyes, before looking around confused for a few seconds.

"Ah, Y/n. I'm so sorry. Trash like me shouldn't sleep in the same bed as you."

I bonked him on the head. (bOnk)

"Shut up." I sat up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Nagito sighed and melted into my embrace, returning the hug.

"That was the morning announcement...you should go back to your cottage and get changed."

Nagito nodded, getting up slowly and trudging towards the door. He stopped just before the opened the door.

"Y/n, what are we?"

"We both have romantic feelings..but this is a bad situation. When all of this is over...let's officially date. For now, let's date and not tell anyone."

Nagito grinned, "What did I do to deserve someone like you?"

He turned back to the door and I leapt up, wrapping my arms around him from behind, tightly.

"No. What did I do to deserve you?" I muttered.

~*~

After breakfast, I was back in my room chilling.

Repetitive knocking sounded on my door, whoever it was they were pretty hyper.

"Hello~" Ibuki's voice called.

I opened and door and smiled, "Hey. Did you need something?"

"I'm doing a concert because Fuyuhiko is better. Please come!"

"I'll definitely come. Shall we go?"

"We shall." Ibuki hooked her arm with mine and walked with me to the venue.

~*~

We stepped into the venue and a few people were already here. I went and stood next to Mikan.

Ibuki disappeared behind the stage, probably to finish setting up.

I talked with Mikan for a little while.

Then Ibuki walked onto the stage and all the quiet chatter turn to silence.

"Heeey y'all! It's Ibuki Miodaaaaa! Thanks for coming out today!" She yelled cheerfully into the mic.

She started singing her first song. It wasn't what I was expecting. There was a lot of screaming and heavy metal.

"Okay and my next song, I squeezed out the baby but I have no idea who the father is..."