Ch.15 ✨Gundham Tanaka✨

~Y/n pov~

"Ahem! Now then, let's start with a basic explanation of the class trial. During the trial you'll present your arguments for who the culprit is, and vote for 'whodunnit' . Vote correctly, and only the blackened will be punished. But if you pick the wrong person.... I'll punish everyone 'besides' the blackened."Monokuma explained, "Now without further ado, let's begin!"

"Let's go over the situation." Fuyuhiko started, "We couldn't leave strawberry house because the lift was broken."

"Do you think the lift was purposefully broken? It's seem very likely." I stated.

"Strawberry halls door button was broken too." Kazuichi added.

"Let's start with trying to confirm the weapon." Hajime suggested.

"It's obvious, isn't it?" Kazuichi asked, "The hammer."

"No. The hammer had no oil on it and looked unused." I refuted his point.

"The only thing with oil on it was the pillar." Hajime stated.

"How exactly did they kill him with the pillar is the real question...."

~*~

"I know the secret of the funhouse!" Hajime exclaimed, "Strawberry house and Grape house are in the same building but different floors. Grape house is on top of Strawberry house."

"It never occurred to us that they could be the same building because it was structured with two different shapes.." Chiaki stated.

"Monokuma put us to sleep so we wouldn't see the outside of the building." I added.

~*~

"The inside of the tower is one big elevator!" Hajime concluded.

"The doors changed though. Is it only the floor that moves?" I asked.

"I think that's it." Hajime nodded.

~*~

"If I recall...an octagon is a shape with eight sides, right?" Hajime asked.

Nagito chuckled, "I didn't expect you to know that. For a Reserve Course student, you're quite knowledgeable."

"The secret room is inside Grape house."

"The true identity of that Octagon is that secret room in the depths of the final dead room."

~*~

"The building structure was use as the weapon to kill Nekomaru." I exclaimed.

"But how?"

"If he was in sleep mode, then the elevator will have still moved. He must've somehow fell. That would be why the pillar fragments were underneath him." I explained.

Fuyuhiko nodded, "There were scratch marks on the door handles, right? He must've been tied to the handles."

"An alarm could've been set and that would've woke Nekomaru up." Hajime suggested, "The floor had moved down by then, Nekomaru started to struggle and fell to his death."

"That sounds about right..."

"Now the question is, who's the killer?"

~*~

The deluxe rooms were soundproof. Fuyuhiko told us he was awake early in the morning. But the clocks had been changed.

Fuyuhiko saw the killer trying to sneak back into their room.