f o u r

"atsumu miya, you jerk!"

ten years after the incident and you have succeeded in forcefully forgetting what happened. you chose to forget, so you won't drown in her words again.

"give me my bag back!" you chased after the blonde, almost tripping on your own bag. osamu stood up and grabbed the bag from his twin's grasp, handing it to you before punching his twin's cheek.

"suna 'ill definitely get mad at 'ya once he sees this." the gray-haired twin warned atsumu and pointed at suna who was a bit late in getting dismissed.

"y/n, have you eaten yet?" as osamu said, your lover, indeed, has come.

"not yet. a jerk had the audacity to get my bag." you emphasized the word 'jerk', making suna glare at the blonde miya.

"do that again and i'm gonna kill you." he threatened the guy and pulled you away from the classroom.

"rin! let's go to the café! i heard they sell new sweets now, and i really miss coffee..."

"you really do love sweets, huh?" you nodded, "then lead the way."

you skipped happily to the café you had always gone to ever since you were with suna. the fox-haired male followed behind you, stifling a giggle when he saw you skipping around childishly.

"sunaaaaaa, hurry!" you pulled the male by his arm, running while looking at his face. due to being clumsy, you bumped into a guy around 10 inches taller than you.

"sorry, i'm so sorry!" the guy crossed his arms in front of his chest. you looked up and got shocked by the way his face warps into a prideful face.

"aren't you going to underestimate me because of my height?" he looked down on you, raising his head higher.

"you're taller than me, mister."

suna, beside you, chuckled and pulled you backward. "you should stop scaring girls like that, hoshiumi. especially if that girl is smaller than you."

the guy scoffed and ignored your roommate, turning to you, "you. what's your name?"

"i'm y/n..."

suna rintarou had already pulled you away before you could see hoshiumi's wide eyes, staring at you with disbelief etched on his face.

'y/n?!'