t e n

"y/n? you know him?" akaashi approached you carefully, patting your back gently to ease you of tears.

you nodded, wiping the stray tears from your face. after 6 months, you met him again, the person who gave you warmth in the cold.

kourai helped you stand up, holding his hand out for you to hold. and you did. oh, how warm you felt.

he hugged you tight and hid his face on the crook of your neck. anyone who'd be crossing by would think that you were couples.

"hoshiumi-san."a raven-haired male held kourai on his shoulder, "who is this?"

he pulled away and smile widely, "she's y/n."

kageyama nodded, "i'm kageyama tobio. nice to meet you, y/n."

bokuto came running to you, his hair down and his face haunted by sadness, "y/n! you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!"

you giggled, "he's not my boyfriend, bokuto-san. he's a dear friend."

the snow-haired pulled your wrist and pulled you closer to him, "well, we're dating now. so this beautiful creature if off-limits."

"dating?!" you shrieked, the sound of your embarrassment echoing throughout the building. dramatically, you fell on your knees and "fainted".

akaashi carried you bridal-style and headed for the train station, "whoever wants to go back, come with me."

and that's how they lured hoshiumi kourai at the grounds of fukurodani. hana was sulking in a corner when you returned, giving harsh remarks on how you left him by herself. but she sprung up when she saw another student entering.

"oya? we're both grade-schoolers!"

bokuto hit hana on her nape lightly, "he's a second-year student. have some respect."

she backed away carefully while hoshiumi has a prideful look on his face.

"y-y/n-chan!" hana hid behind you, peeking at hoshiumi from time to time. "y/n-chan, why does he look like a bird?"

hoshiumi almost exploded in anger while bokuto tried suppressing his laughs, you turned to akaashi's pure, innocent cousin, "because he soars really high."

in a few words, you made everyone calm down, the proud look back on kourai's face.

'i'm going to marry her.' a man named hoshiumi kourai swore silently.