e i g h t

time flew fast for you and kourai. he glanced at his watch and gasped; it was already 3:45 a.m.

you looked at him worriedly before starting to fix your things and your face. meanwhile, he wanted to bring you home and let you stay there. but he respected your decision to leave and only wished upon a star to see you again. kourai grabbed another pair of shoes from his backpack and gave them to you, gently tucking your feet in.

his hands were warm and calloused, not that you hate it. you were yearning for his touch the moment he touched your skin, wanting him to embrace you again.

"goodbye, mr. snow hair." you bowed and went on your way, with no destination in mind.

kourai was crying, tears overflowing from his eyes, "please stay, y/n."

he held your hand and begged for you to stay, but fate has its' own timing, and you had to leave.

before you were out of his sight, you looked over your shoulder and smiled, "i'll meet you again, i promise."

the tears won't stop dropping as you left. kourai kneeled on the heap of ice and stared at his watch; 4:37 a.m.

he rose to his feet and grabbed his belongings, looking at the road you took, and went the opposite way, to his house.

you were suffering from the snow, your body dragging your feet heavily, constantly rubbing your hands together to make heat with friction.

you looked back to see the white-haired male going the opposite way.

'i'll meet you again, mister.'