n i n e

"hana, come back here you brat!" you ran across the gymnasium, chasing after the redhead cousin of akaashi.

she kept running away until bokuto came running in to snatch her.

"return the jacket to her, hana." akaashi snatched the blue and white jacket from his cousin and handed it to you. "it's precious to her."

you held the jacket close, hissing at hana. it was fascinating how you found the exact cologne of that mr. snow hair, spraying the jacket with that exact cologne.when you were still with your bestfriend, shoyo, tooru demanded that you looked like a stalker, but iwaizumi smacked the back of his head and said it was true love.

you shrugged it away, rendering it as simple gratitude to the man.

in that case, you never saw rintarou personally again. and when you bumped into osamu, he informed you that the middle blocker was devastated and almost lost the will to play if it wasn't for him constantly bugging the guy.

"hey hey hey, y/n." bokuto put his arm over your shoulder, "why don't we sneak into kageyama's training camp?"

"yeah sure, whatever." he brought you and placed you on his shoulder, while akaashi looked at your head worriedly.

the way to the training camp sure was bothersome. the three of you rode trains and the walking made you tired.

"bo-ku-to," you whined loudly, "please carry me."

but, to your dismay, he was too busy with the crowd of high school girls idolizing him. you turned to akaashi and looked at him with puppy eyes.

he sighed and squatted down, holding your legs carefully before standing up straight with your arms around his slim neck and your legs wrapped around his lower torso.

"hey, it's kageyama!" the high school girls ran to kageyama and fortunately, gave space for the three of you. you patted akaashi's head as a sign of letting you down.

you walked around the place, clad in the jacket that mr. snowhair gave you. surprisingly, another student was wearing the very same jacket. he was exiting from the building while listening to music.

curly brown hair covered his forehead and his tall posture scared you away.

"oi, who are you? another reporter?"

you turned around and cried at the sight of his shocked face looking back at you.

"y/n?"

"mr. snowhair?"