s e v e n

"let me help you." he said in a hushed voice, careful not to scare you away. you looked at him softly, half-lidded eyes trying to fight off the tiredness.

"i feel like suna will exchange me for that nako any day,"the tears began pooling in your eyes, dropping one by one. they trailed down your cheek and dropped on the snow below.

the snow-haired used his thumb to wipe the tear for your cheek, warming your cheeks for a second.

you pulled his hand and planted your face on it, wanting to be gone from this world.

"i'm here, i'm always here."

you finally let the tears fall, the pain slowly fading. kourai held your face softly with a sad face, not pitying you, but feeling for you.

the silent gusts of wind became colder, a chill running down your spine. the jacket barely helped you through the cold, but you can bear it. you always did. the temperature was continuously dropping, and sometimes, you wonder why the guy beside you still chooses to stay.

"h-hi.." you blushed, hues of red adorning your face, not knowing if it was because of the cold or because of the guy beside you.

"why-" your voice cracked, miles of running finally taking effect. your voice sounded hoarse, it sounded dry.

he pulled a bottle of water from his backpack and abruptly opened it before guiding it to your lips. you chugged it down without hesitation, gulping the delicious water down your throat.

"why did he leave me? why are you staying here?" you teared up, big drops of tears trailing on your rosy cheeks, eyes fluttering weakly. you were gonna faint anytime now, but you fought your tiredness and stayed conscious.

kourai shook his head, "where did you come from?"

you giggled weakly, sarcasm overflowing from your words, "from heaven."

he almost teared up at your responses. you were already giving up on everything, waiting for your body to succumb to the deadly cold. the white-haired male gave you his blue scarf, gently wrapping your slender neck with it.

and you held it tight as if you were clinging on your life. you looked at him hopefully, strikes of hope etched on your face. slowly, you lifted your feet and sat on your legs, facing the snow-haired with a small smile on your face.

"i'm y/n."

'i know.' he thought.