e l e v e n

the smell of newly-brewed coffee whipped up your senses.

"kouraiiiiii, let's go there, please." you pleaded the white-haired male who was busy shooing the reporters away. he abruptly nodded before embracing you in his arms to protect you from your relationship's haters. "i can answer a question, it's alright."

kourai looked at you hesitantly, but when he saw your determined face, he sighed and instead held your wrist, "you are very lucky that she's generous." 

a brunette reporter ran forward, "is she your girlfriend, hoshiumi-san?" this particular question made you feel very uneasy as if was watching your every response. when kourai noticed your state, he answered for you.

"yes, do you have any problems with that?" he said bluntly while you blushed, tucking a lock of your hair behind your ear. when his fangirls tried hurting you once again, he shielded you with his own body and hissed at them. you've never felt so happy before, so content and satisfied. you put up a peace sign and smiled.

the both of you had finally escaped the crowd and managed to sneak into the cafe you wanted to go into without any more fangirls chasing after you. a blush was still on your face, a cute smile adorning your small face. hoshiumi stared at you intently, before coughing and taking the menu from a bartender.

"a latte and an americano, please." he paused, "oh, and include two strawberry shortcakes too."

once the bartender left, you huffed and leaned your head on the table, "say, kourai, why were you staring at me?"

red began to tint his cheeks handsomely, "i just can't believe that we're together...sometimes, i slap myself to see if I'm dreaming."

you giggled softly, tracing hearts on his hand, "i want closure."

"closure? closure with who? me?"

"nope!" he sighed in relief, "closure with rin."

the conversation turned silent all of a sudden, "do you really want to see him after a year?"

"yes." 

kourai nodded, carefully, thinking about circumstances and consequences. "alright. I'll go get help from kageyama."

"thank youuuuuuu!"

"anything for 'ya!" giggles spilled out of both your mouths until the orders came.