Eret help

"Tommy doesn't deserve to be adopted! He literally-"

"He's just a kid! Kids make mistakes Niki! Now excuse me as I need Phil to sign this document"

Niki scoffs turning around and walking away. Just on time Phil shows up. "Phil I need you to sign this" Phil takes the document. "What is it about?" Eret pushes up his glasses. "I can adopt Tubbo fine but since Tommy is your son I need your permission" Philza grips the document tightly. "You're not having my son" Eret sighs at this. "Phil you never take care of him. You literally abandoned him. You have Techno and Ranboo anyways. So let me take Tommy" Philza sighs signing the document giving it back to Eret. Eret smiles taking the document from Phil. "I'll make sure they feel happy and safe.. Something you couldn't provide to Tommy and Wilbur"

"I am just a child! Why do I suffer while you adults succeed? IT'S NOT FAIR!" Tommy yells before being pushed to the ground. He looks up at everyone. "You really are selfish Tommy. Always about you" Fundy says with a giggle afterwards. "I didn't blow up the community house.." Tommy says getting pushed once again. "You're lying Tommy. How can we trust a liar?" Niki says crossing her arms. Tubbo didn't stop the pushing that soon turned into punching. "Why don't you adults ever listen?" Tommy gets back up lifting the axe of peace to protect himself.

"DREAM IS LYING!" He tears up backing away from them. "He hurt me... He fucking manipulated me.. Took away my items.. Blew them up.. He isolated me" He laughs quietly to himself then gestures to Ranboo. "He was the only one who kept checking up on me! Even if I pushed him away, he came back to make sure I was okay" Tears fell down his cheeks. "I felt so broken.." He falls down with Ranboo rushing to comfort him. Niki grits her teeth. "Ranboo get away from him" Ranboo ignores her. Eret steps up kneeling to comfort Tommy as well. "I think you all should give him space"

Heels click on the floor. A head turns to look at the king of the SMP. "Did he sign it?" The king smiles ruffling up the blondes hair. "He did. Pack up because you're living in the castle" The blonde looks around his house. "Can I still have this place?" The king smiles nodding his head. "Of course Tommy" Tommy smiles already getting things he'll need because he's living with the king now.

"Tubbo!" The brunette turns his head looking at the blonde. "Hey Tommy!" Tommy approaches him pulling him into a hug. "Are you going to live with Eret as well?" Tubbo rubs the back of his neck. "I made this place though" Tommy shook his head at him. "You can still keep it! But you can also live with Eret!" Tubbo sighs finally agreeing to this.

Weeks later, the SMP has two new Prince's. Everyone was aware of the two. Anyone who tried to hurt them would immediately get hurt by Eret's knight or by Eret himself.

So it's night time. Prince Tommy lays in his bed sleeping. A cloaked person enters his room quietly. The person inches closer to his bed. Ready to snatch him. The door opens to Tommy's room. "Tommy?" A quiet voice asks. Tommy wakes up slowly looking at the door. "Tubbo why are you awake?" He sits up in his bed. "Had a nightmare" Tubbo approaches the bed getting in the bed. Tommy sighs pulling Tubbo into a hug. "Fucking now go to sleep" Tubbo laughs laying down and closing his eyes.

Tommy sighs looking down at Tubbo. "Is he asleep?" He immediately looks to where the voice came from. "Show yourself" He says to the voice. The person in the cloak shows himself to Tommy. "Dream?" Tommy asks staring at the person. The hood of the cloak falls down. "You really think I'm that nerd?" The person says rolling his eyes. "Techno? What are you doing here?" Tommy asks breathing in deeply. Techno shrugs a bit. "To take you to safety" He simply answers. "Safety? Don't you hate me?" Tommy asks covering Tubbo to protect him. "Come back home Theseus" Techno puts his hand out. Tommy smells a weird smell when Techno put his hand out. He felt dizzy falling backwards onto the pillows. 

Techno approaches his body that fell limp. Tommy's eye lids were fluttering while he looks at Techno. "What are you...?" Techno picks him up from the bed. "Tommy go to sleep" Tommy tries to yell for help. He tried to get Tubbo's attention. His eyelids finally close as he falls asleep. Techno sighs putting Tommy over his shoulder. The door opens to the room. Techno immediately leaves the room through the window. Eret looks in the room to see one lump. He approaches the lump uncovering it to see Tubbo.

He gently shakes Tubbo's shoulders to wake up. Tubbo wakes up sitting up. "Where's Tommy?" Eret asks as Tubbo looks beside him. "He was just here" Tubbo says getting out of the bed. Eret went into panic. He exits Tommy's room yelling at the knights to go search for Tommy. He soon makes way to his own room grabbing a few items. Tubbo follows Eret as the two exit the castle and get on a horse. The search begins.

Morning light shines through the windows. Tommy sits up hugging himself from the new temperature. "Phil I don't understand why-" He hears voices above them. "Tommy is my son Ranboo" He gets out of the bed spotting a note with some warm clothes. He approaches it reading the note.

'I'm still mad at you for going back to Tubbo. I soon realized you never really betrayed me. You just left the deal we made. Wear this so you won't freeze to death Theseus'

Tommy puts on the shirt, the coat, the gloves, the pants, the boots (they have a bit of a heel but Tommy isn't complaining), and the emerald earing.  Hey this was his emerald earing. He looks at the cape that was provided with it. He puts it on already feeling the warmth. He hears a voice come closer to him. He looks to see Ranboo. "Hey Ranboo" Ranboo waves hello towards Tommy with a smile. "Phil wants to see you" Tommy shook his head. "I don't want to see him"

"Tommy you're awake?"

(part two coming later)