Merry Christmas...

A/N I know I normally don't pit these here but a definite warning here. SO FUCKING READ THE WARNING AND IF YOU DON'T THEN DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE BOOK BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ THE WARNING!

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS ABOUT TOMMY'S RECENT STREAMS ON THE SMP AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE. READ AT YOUR OWN FUCKING RISK!

"I'm your friend..." Silence. "Tommy lets go" Tommy stares up as Tubbo tears welling up. Dream pushes him to move. "Tubbo..." Tubbo stares down at Tommy with a stern face. Hiding the tears in the corner of his eyes. "Tubbo stop him!" Fundy yells watching as Dream takes away the only pest in his way. Ghostbur watching from afar was curious. He follows them towards the river. "Tubbo why?" Quackity was getting angry. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SWITCH UP ON US?" He shouts pushing Tubbo to the ground of the wall. Tubbo gets back up staring daggers into the Mexican's eyes. "Quackity you're on thin ice big man.. Now excuse me but I have other matters to attend to"

"This is where you'll stay forever! Just throw all your things into the pit" Tommy watches Wilbur throw useless things into the pit. He was next. Dancing on death like the angel he was. All his items gone. Only a dirt hut he'd have to live in with the ghost of his brother. He takes off his green bandana that Tubbo gave him and puts it in the chest.

"Tommy?" Tommy didn't realize he zoned out. Today he was visited by Bad and now a disc was hidden from Dream. Tears fell down his cheeks like ghosts. "Do you need some blue?" He looks at Ghostbur wiping away his tears. "No I'm fine" Ghostbur floats above him concerned. "But you were-" Tommy interrupts him speaking to Dream. "Can I visit the nether?" Dream turns to look at Tommy. "Yeah atleast as you're not going to the smp portal" Tommy smiles a weak smile now making the portal. "Can I atleast visit the hub? Not go through the portal just to visit it"

"I don't see the problem" The four enter the portal now leading the way to the hub. "Thank you Dream..." Dream stays silent leading the way. They soon arrive at the portal leading to the community house. "What if I just go through?" Tommy reaches out towards it only for his hand to get smacked away. "I'll just kill you" Sapnap pushes Tommy into the portal only for Tommy to back away immediately. Ghostbur smiles offering to get a picture of the Christmas Tree. Tommy takes the offer with the other two going in to see the tree. He turns around with a sigh sitting on the ledge.

He stares into the lava. Thoughts passing by. Why don't I just jump off? I could end all my suffering. No one wants me. No one needs me. Tears falling down his already stained cheeks again. He didn't know how long he was staring for. But all he knew is that he fell only to be pulled up by Dream. Dream... "It's not your time to die" Tommy looks at Dream with a dead panned face. "It never is" Dream sighs pushing Tommy away from the ledge. Tommy starts walking away back to the portal leading to Logstedshere.

"Can't I come to visit on Christmas? This will be the only request I ask of you please" Dream looks at Tommy for a moment. "He can visit his friends!" Ghostbur chirps in with a smile. Dream sighs gesturing to The christmas tree. "I'll think about it. Maybe you will get to" Tommy chuckles knowing it won't happen. "Thanks.." Dream and Sapnap then leave through the portal. "Tommy do you want to make a Christmas tree here?" Tommy looks at Ghostbur with a smile. "Yeah.."

Christmas Day. Everyone was preparing presents for Tommy since he's coming to visit just for this day. Tubbo was preparing his gift. Melohi he is gonna give to Tommy. "Tubbo I can't find my gift" Quackity says looking around the room for the gift. "Did you check your house?" Tubbo was wearing a red bandana Tommy gave him on his wrist. "Yeah. I have to hurry before Dream comes to get us" Quackity sighs leaving the room. "DREAMS HERE" Someone yells alerting everyone in L'Manberg. Tubbo leaves the room seeing Dream on the path waiting for them.

Ghostbur was smiling as they waited by the christmas tree. "It's real.." Tommy wore the green bandana around his neck. "You get to see it in person Tommy! And I bet you have a lot of gifts waiting for you!" Ghostbur assures while looking around for them. "I'm gonna go look for Dream. He should've been here. Stay put Tommy!" With that Ghostbur leaves Tommy alone. Tommy soon starts climbing the christmas tree. "Tall enough for death..." No one would care. They don't have gifts for him. They don't like him. He smiles sadly falling backwards off the tree.

Everyone was following Dream to the tree. Everyone stops in their tracks as Ghostbur approaches them with a smile. "Ghostbur... Did you leave Tommy alone?" Dream asks. "I did! We were waiting for so long so I thought I'd check on you all" Everyone watches Dream raise his voice at Ghostbur. "You shouldn't have left him alone!" Dream yells earning a confused look from Ghostbur. "Why?" Ghostbur watches Dream walk through him running to the tree. "He has been having suicidal thoughts Wilbur! We gotta-"

TommyInnit hit the ground too hard

Dream finally makes it but it was too late. Others were wondering what happened in the chat. The others following him stare in silence seeing items float. A green bandana among them. "TOMMY" Tubbo screams being held back. Dream stares in silence typing in the chat that Tommy lost his final life. On Christmas. "Do you guys want to see where he lived?" Everyone nods their head following Dream through the portal. Tubbo takes the bandana and ties it around his other wrist.

They arrive at the place hearing chirp playing in the distance. They approach the music to see a crying ghost looking off in the distance. "Hello?" The ghost looks at them. It was Tommy with tears falling down his face automatically. "Hello...

Why are you here?"