Regrets...

(This story was requested by someone. Now don't get upset i fucking do this very wrong!)

"I offer sanctuary for you" Why was he here offering help? He knows they hate him

"I offer sanctuary for you" Why was he here offering help? He knows they hate him. Despise him. Before him was a lifeless Wilbur and Tommy holding him up. Tommy furrows his eyebrows at this. Tears pricking the corner of his eyes. "Oh fuck off Eret! You betrayed us once!" Eret stays quiet watching Tommy struggle to carry his older brother. "Tom-" Tommy yells at him to go away. Eret sighs soon heading back to L'Manberg.

Weeks have passed by. War coming and this King can smell it. He must stay neutral but he wants to help the ones he had wronged so long ago. He sighs at this frustration. "Eret?" He looks at where Dream was. "Oh Dream" Dream kneels before his throne. Eret laughs shaking his head. "Stand up please" Dream stands on his feet looking at Eret. "What do you need?"

"Wilbur..." Wilbur approaches Tommy a bit annoyed. "What?" The two look at Eret who was disguised a bit. Eret lowers the hood of the cloak. "Hello" Tommy was ushered to go back down to where Techno was. Wilbur sighs letting Eret inside. He closes up the hole with dirt and leads the way down the steps. "What are you doing here?" Eret follows Wilbur looking around. "I want to help" Wilbur stops turning to Eret. "Oh a traitor like you helping us? How are you gonna help? With TNT?" A snicker from Tommy can be heard. "Oh oh! How is he gonna help? With multiple people stabbing us?" Tommy adds to it.

"Follow me boys. I want to show you something I've been working on" Eret leads his friends to a room. Everyone was mostly confused by this. As they enter, they see chests filled with nothing and a button in the middle of the room. "Eret what is this?" Eret stands behind the button hovering his hand over it. Everyone staring at him. "It was never meant to be" Eret presses the button as the enemy floods in killing them all. Well except for Eret. He looks at his hands covered in-

-blood. Tears falling down his cheeks. Wilbur and Tommy just stare at him. Tommy about to laugh until Eret spoke. "So you think it's funny?" Eret looks up at them hiding his hands inside his cloak. "I had to witness all your deaths first hand! All your deaths because of my doing! All because I wanted to be king!" Silence. "I have so much regret about it... I lost all my friends. I wake up in the middle of the knight with guilt stuck in my stomach! I can't even eat!"

"Eret-" He has had enough. "I don't expect you to trust me. I just want to help you" Eret sighs taking off his glasses. "Please" Wilbur looks at Tommy who scurried off.

"Once a traitor... Always a traitor"

°•-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-•°

A/N: Hey sorry this one was short! I was just like "Yeah!" then got stuck. So there you go! Really hope you enjoyed it!!! Have a lovely day!