(13)

We all rushed out of the restaurant as quickly as possible and I noticed the entire restaurant being evacuated as everyone piled out of the building towards the front.

"What's happening? Why is everyone leaving?" I asked as I walked over to Issac who looked extremely nervous.

"This only happens on rare occasions, our Alpha is normally so calm and collective it's actually scary but this? When she gets angry, her anger is on another level and she has killed innocent bystanders because of it," Issac explained.

There were thunderous noises coming from inside of the building as shouts of anger began to fill the night sky. Crashes and booms echoed inside of the building and I began to worry for her safety.

I was an idiot. This was all because of me.

People began to hop into their cars and drive off as the noises got loud and walls began breaking down. She was taking her anger out on the building.

"Are you happy with yourself?" I looked over to see Issac glaring at me with pure hate in his eyes.

"Fuck you, this has nothing to do with you," I rolled my eyes but kept them fixated on the slowly crumbling building.

"This has everything to do with me, I devoted my life to my Alpha so she is my everything, you decide to show up and ruin things with your selfish ways," He walked over to me but Marco stopped him in his tracks.

"Don't you dare touch the Alpha," Marco warned.

There was a deafening howl that filled the air as I clutched my ears and bent low to the ground. It was a howl of anger and betrayal and it spoke volumes in that howl. The ground began to shake and I looked up to see the entire building crumbling to the ground as an enormous wolf emerged from the rubble.

It was like a dog from Hell.

It had to be taller and bigger than even my wolf, golden eyes pierced the night as they seemed to glow with rage. It was a midnight black wolf, normally black wolves had hints of brown but this wolf was pure black, its ears pointed straight up and its canines looked long sharp and venomous. What scared me the most was that whenever the wolf breathed out, it almost looked as though it was breathing fire. It gave me one good look in my eyes before turning and running straight into the forest. I could have done what she asked of me, I could have just left the pack immediately and never look back. But I couldn't leave her no matter of furious she was. This was all my doing and I had to fix this.

I was her mate after all.

I took off running right after her as I heard the cries of Marco and the others calling for me but I chose to ignore them and I continued running after Isis.

Damn she was fast.

Leaves and branches smacked into my face leaving small scratches and scars on my face but I didn't care, I had to focus on the goal ahead of me, I had to focus on reaching Isis and comforting her and apologizing. Maybe I would leave Adrianna tonight and take Taylor with me, maybe Isis doesn't want Taylor around, I know my wolf would hate the idea of our mate having a child with another wolf.

I stopped in my tracks to see the pack lake in front of me but Isis no where to be found, not a second later I was tackled by something enormous and was slammed to the ground, my head smacking hard against the dirt. I looked up to see Isis's wolf standing over me, foaming at the mouth, eyes still glowing bright gold. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment and I knew she wanted to kill me right there and then. Just then it felt as thought something tugged on my heart and it skipped a painful beat as I looked at her. She stopped growling and her wolf made an annoying huffing noise as she stepped away from me.