(7) Explicit

I laid in my room. For the past two days I have refused to come out of my room.

I was frustrated.

I was angry.

I was annoyed.

I was horny.

I demanded to speak with the true Alpha of this pack but I was always denied and told the same thing.

'You must be deemed worthy'

Most of all I ached for that scent that filled my lungs like air. She's here, I know she's here, but how do I find her? The pack members have been forbidden to speak with us.

What was her rank in the pack? Hopefully a warrior, if she were an omega or something of that sort she would be no better than Adrianna.

No, I know she's a warrior, I could sense her confidence in my dreams, how I've longed for the day to touch her.

"Fuck it, I'm not spending anymore time in this room, might as well enjoy this damn pack," I got up and grabbed a shirt as I walked out of the room shirtless. I looked over and noticed a servant wolf looking up at my shirtless figure with wide eyes. I pulled my shirt over my head and smirked.

"Boo," I said.

She quickly scurried away the opposite way.

"Pathetic," I laughed and shook my head.

I headed out of the pack house and made my way into the forest, away from the centre square, away from prying eyes.

"I know in this area of the country they have the most beautiful lakes, I wonder if there is one in this pack," I spoke to myself. I continued walking East, lost in my own thoughts until I came to a clearing, there in front of my was a clear blue lake as the sun shined over it.

"I bet bet the soil is fertile over here, this territory is enough to go to war over," I chuckled to myself.

I climbed down to get closer to the lake and then stopped.

There was someone in the water.

As I slowly hiked closer my heart began to pound in my chest and my palms got sweaty.

Her back was facing me, she had a smooth slender back, her black curly hair plastered to her back as the water glistened against her smooth, velvety brown skin. She was fully naked in the water, facing the sun.

She seemed familiar.

I wanted to get closer, I wanted to touch her, to feel her, my wolf yearned for her and then I understood.

Was this a dream? Have I finally found her after all this time? Standing right in front of me like some kind of mythical creature? I stood right on the beach of the lake and stared in awe.

Just turn around and look at me.

As if reading my thoughts she slightly looked over her shoulder and looked down, not enough for us to lock eyes but enough for me to be in her peripheral vision.

The moment I stepped forward she immediately sank into the lake, disappearing from my sight.

"WAIT!" I yelled out as I ran into the water fully clothed.

My wet clothes stuck to my body as I swam deeper and deeper into the water, hoping to reach her. I splashed around and dover underwater for nearly 2 hours but it was like she disappeared in front of my eyes.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" I screamed as I finally got out of the water and took off my soaking wet shirt. Not only was I mad but my wolf was furious, she was hiding from him and he didn't like that, he wanted her now.