(6)

Her skin was so smooth and soft. Her back arched away from the bed as I wrapped my hand around her throat, feeling her vocal cords vibrate against my hand. I gripped her and pulled her forward so that she was facing me.

She was enjoying it, she enjoyed my bare hands wrapped around her neck.

"Your hand is one of my favorite necklaces around my neck," She laughed, she rubbed my arms up and down, sending chills all around my body.

"You like this?" I asked in disbelief.

"No... I would like it even better if you choked me harder, do all the things you want to do to me Kaiden and I'll return the favor," I looked down as she spread her legs in front of me, seductively.

I pulled her forward as my other hand slowly made it's way down her legs, teasing her, toying with her, I wanted to watch her beg for more.

"Do what you want with me Alpha Kaiden"

I felt my body jerk forward as my head smacked into the roof of the car. I groaned and immediately became enraged.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I roared inside the car.

"I'm sorry Alpha but-"

I got out of the car and right in front of us was a gigantic wolf, almost as big as me. It snarled at me with a menacing stare and soon more wolves began to circle our cars.

"Not sure how you except me to take you seriously when all your doing is snarling at me in your wolf form," I crossed my arms over my chest and gave the wolf a stern look.

We continued to stare at each other for another minute until it finally decided to shift. I could feel the power radiating off of him and I knew he was someone in charge, but was he the Alpha?

"What are you doing on my land?!" He roared, nearly forcing my pack members to bow before him except Marco.

Marco walked up next to me confused.

"We were coming to understand why you thought it was necessary to to kill off an entire pack," Marco spoke for me.

Something felt off about him but I couldn't put my finger on it.

The Alpha smirked and looked up at me as he slowly approached me.

"I didn't know we were having our pets speak for us," He smirked menacingly.

Marco looked over at me with a nervous glance.

'Something is wrong Marco, do not let him get to you, continue speaking for me' I sent to Marco through the mind link.

"And who wants to know if I attacked said pack?" He spat in my face.

He was slightly shorter than me so he had to look up, he had jet black hair with empty blue eyes, something about his eyes weren't the eyes of an Alpha.

"Alpha Kaiden of the Dark Moon pack," Marco announced.

Nervousness flashed in his eyes as he stepped back a little.

Timidness. An Alpha would never react in such a way, no matter how weak they are.

"I am Alpha Isaac of the Supreme Blood Deity pack," He smirked.

I remained silent and watched him closely with my eyes.

"If your intentions on coming here were to prove that I am starting a war then I would like to say you're falsely mistaken and in fact, I welcome you as guest so you may see nothing of the sort is happening," He smiled menacingly.