(26)

(IM SORRY GUYS IM CURRENTLY WORKING FULL TIME AND BEEN TAKING A 6 MONTH SCHOOL COURSE)

Azia Cadieux POV

"I didn't want to do this," Isis picked up Roman's head by his hair and slammed it into the ground.

"I wanted to come in peace and to talk, all I wanted was clarification," She said angrily as she picked his head up once more and slammed it into the ground.

"My patience is wearing thin and you all just don't understand where I am coming from!" She buried his face into the broken hardwood floor, blood splattered all over his face as Roman finally slipped into an unconscious state.

"Please stop please, he can't take anymore, what do you want?!" I cried out in anger as I held onto my broken arm in the corner of the room. The entire living room was destroyed. Feathers flying all over from the pillows, couch broken in half, television shattered, blood painted the walls from the fight between her and Roman as he tried to overpower her and call for the Alpha but she was just too strong. This was the power of a true Alpha and we didn't even manage to chip her nail polish.

"I WANT WHAT IS MINE AND HE REFUSES TO LET GO!" She bellowed out as she stood up and walked away from Roman's body as she collapsed onto half of the couch and sighed heavily.

"He compliments me, he ravishes me, he adores me, he admires me, he wants me, he fucks me and yet he still chooses her. I do not harm children, children in this life are only byproducts of their parents and are truly innocent no matter how much she makes my blood boil but to take on a half breed human, mate with her, mark her and marry her, complain in his mind that she isn't enough, string her along with these silly games but still toys with her and me is truly an evil act," She said as she rubbed her temples in frustration.

This was about Kaiden, of course this was all about Kaiden and his fucking problems and this woman must be his true mate. She knows about Adrianna and despite what's she's done to Roman and I, I can understand where she's coming from, watching your mate play house with another that doesn't belong to him. My brother has a habit of rubbing people the wrong way, including me but from seeing this woman in action, this is will be his most painful mistake ever and I hope she breaks him.

Here I was suffering because of him and all I could do was laugh.

I held onto my arm in pain as I doubled over in laughter, stomach tightening and tears flowing down my face. It was truly a hilarious situation.

"Do tell what's so funny," Alpha Isis asked in slight annoyance.

"Everyone associated with my brother continues to suffer around him because of his actions and now it'll turn around to bite him in the ass, I hope you absolutely destroy him," I wiped my tears away with my shoulder and looked over to see Alpha Isis looking over at me with bewilderment.

There was a silence between us for a while before I decided to break it because I knew once she got up she was going to finish me.

"Adrianna is a sweet girl, a bit clueless sometimes because she was mostly raised by humans so she's just trying to be the best wife she can be. You don't have to kill her," I pleaded.

I always enjoyed Adrianna's company, she was such a sweet and innocent girl just trying to fit in and do the best she could. She wanted Taylor to grow up nothing like her, she wanted her to have all of the knowledge of who she was and where she came from and she wanted her to know that she came from a place of love.

At least on Adrianna's part, I'm not sure about my brother.

"She has to die, he marked her and she has been marked for too long. I'm surprised she actually survived the marking process, usually the other dies off due to them not being the proper mate but as long as she lives, Kaiden and I will never have a proper mating," She sighed, almost as if she already thought this over, trying to replay all the different outcomes to this situation.

What a situation this was.

"Don't kill Taylor, she's just a child," I pleaded.

She was a sweet girl, full of energy and had so much of her father's energy but all of the good energy. The energy I remember from when we were much younger.

"I already stated I do not harm children but I will do what I deem needs to be done when it comes down to it," She said before picking herself up from the broken couch and dusting herself off.

"I do wish you would have cooperated with me Azia, I believe we could have had a lovely in law relationship but unfortunately I must use you as a lesson for Kaiden to make him understand I'm not playing games," She sighed, looking over at me with saddened eyes for a moment before they returned to their cold gaze.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked stupidly.

"No, I won't kill you but by the time I am done with you, you'll be wishing for the sweet release of death," She bent down to my level and looked me deep in my eyes, a hint if gold dancing in her pupils, drawing me in. Her gaze was so overwhelming and intimidating but it was like I couldn't look away.

"I ask for one thing if you could," I whispered.

"What may that be?" She questioned me, raising her fingers to my face ever so slowly.

"Break him for me like he broke our parents,"

She stopped, right before she could touch my face and smirked.

"My dear do you know what your parents put him through throughout his childhood, what he did to them was merely less than what they actually deserved," She stared deep into my eyes.

"Nothing that bad could have happened to him, I never saw anything happening," I whimpered, lying to myself.

"You mean you never saw glances of bruises, gashed, cuts, scrapes, burns or blunt trauma to the skin? Are you saying you were that ignorant to your brother's pain or do you not wish to tear apart the illusion you have of your parents and face reality? You were a breeding cow being raised to be mated off to the best Alpha, they looked at you as nothing more than a cow for bargaining so that they may possibly have stronger allies if your mate was important. Kaiden was to be molded as a weapon of mass destruction, an Alpha of war and in order to become that one must endure pain until the pain becomes numb, it becomes comfort, it's all that you are used to, within this species they say it is the worst thing to be born an omega, at the bottom of the chain with no mere importance," She said, slowly inching her face away from mine as her gaze was no longer hypnotic.

"It is?" I said, more of as a question, wanting to see where she was leading with this.

She smirked.

"I think the worst thing to be born as is an Alpha whether male or female. As a female you are hold the responsibility of having a strong Alpha mate which is out of your control and then you are treated as nothing more than a breeding animal to spawn more Alpha children. As an Alpha make you are held to the highest of standards by every single wolf, not just your pack but all of the packs, whether waiting to pounce on your land, become your ally or hope you don't turn into a monster, show any sign of weakness and your families lineage is nothing more than a mere memory. Such a cruel world we live in," She sighed.

"And what are you? A breeding cow? Someone held to high standard?" I questioned.

She looked at me for a second, studied my eyes before smiling and standing up.

"I, my dear, am an anomaly. I do not fit into the equation of any of this and nor do I wish to conform myself to such things, I am the change and Kaiden will be my little trophy right by my side whether he likes it or not," her eyes began to glow again, drawing me in, hypnotizing me as I couldn't look away as her nails slowly grasped my face. 

"Tell me Azia, have you ever looked death in the face before? Watching as she slowly draws you in and you don't even realize before it's too late?" Her voiced echoed in my mind like a soft tune, not as if I was about to die.

But I was now.