Tomorrow, at 3PM

Chouchou laid on her bed, belly pressed against the mattress, all covered by soft pink blankets but her head which stuck out together with the magazine that she held in her hands. She wasn't reading something bad or obscene that needed her to be cautious. Just a silly teen's magazine with fashion and celebrity gossip. Completely inoffensive stack of paper if it wasn't because her mother blamed her lack of interest in the Akimichi's clan techniques on them. Karui had been throwing into the trash said magazines and sometimes even electrocuting or slicing them in a menacing way. Chouchou sighed burying her face against the last issue she could infiltrate inside the house. "Give me a break, mama," she tiredly thought. Between missions and training, she didn't have time for shopping or watching dramas, then how the heck would she know what was trending at the moment?

"..."

She quietly flipped the pages after reading the so-called scandal with Kagemasa and the interview with the ex-actress Asahina after her  2 years imprisonment.

"Huh? Two years, huh?"

Chouchou quietly said, recalling that one mission like it was yesterday... She was soon to be 16 years old next month

She flipped some pages more landing in the middle of the magazine, in the horoscope segment. Surprisingly enough, Chouchou didn't care about it at all(She was more fan of blood type foretelling)but the lack of mundane things in her daily life was scary so she began to read it anyway.

"A love segment? Super interesting."

A whole chart organized by signs and compatibility between each other displayed on both pages. Her eyes quickly roamed to the Leo segment where a tiny orange lion drawing laid asleep. Chouchou felt identified with the lazy feline immediately that she even started yawning.

"Let's see... I'm supposed to be compatible the most with Aries..."

"... Who was Aries again?"

She only could think about Sarada, well that explained many things about Sarada being her bestie. Chouchou continued reading, seems together with Aries, Gemini, Libra, and Saggitarius were the most adequate for her. Shikadai was a Libra... And Inojin a Saggitarius... Those sole thoughts gave her chills in her spine at first but then, she could guess despite all their fights and differences, the three of them could make it work in their own strange way.

"Hahh...  I don't know much about other guy's signs to begin with..."

She dug half of her face on the fluffy pillow, her eyes dropped slowly out of tiredness. Her view roamed in the magazine until she noticed there were some testimonies about Leo girls and their couples. One of them said

"I never really trust the horoscope, so when people told me I wouldn't be that compatible with another Leo I didn't listen to them. Truth to be told, the moment I went out with this Leo guy, I had this bad feeling all over my body. He was loud, annoying, and always demanded attention from me. Worst experience of my life!"

Chouchou giggled quietly, then she read another one

"We Leo girls want to be treated like royalty, so when another guy wants to compete with us in that sense, it's so annoying. I wouldn't date another Leo guy ever again."

One last yawn was heard in the room."These Leo guys sounded fun from the spectator point of view," Chouchou thought. Despite the arrogant and self-centered traits, someone who was charming, passionate, and loyal hit all the good marks on a good boyfriend which was a shame because none of the guys she knew from Konoha were like that.

"Waah- Too sleepy. Better hide this before I sleep."

She hid the magazine below the mattress of her bed before she slept soundly.