Local Lion

It passed a week since Chouchou had seen Mitsuki. After the day he visited her room, they had been talking occasionally via phone but not meeting as per Chouchou's request, and while Mitsuki found this suspicious, he didn't question further aside from offering a physical examination with a specialist doctor which she quietly turned down. He preferred to watch things carefully before acting, but the intention and eagerness of seeing her were there. It was a windy autumn day when together with the rest of his team crossed paths with team 10. They looked beat up and dirty as if their mission treated them badly. When his view met Chouchou's she looked away and it was when he started to wonder if she was actually mad for some reason. Chouchou was sometimes unpredictable for him.

"Chouchou! Do you want to hang out later?"

The dark-skinned girl looked back avoiding making eye contact with Sarada as she shook her head and made an x gesture with her hands before she left at a hasted pace with her team. Sarada raised a brow

"Huh? OK... that was weird."

"I agree, she is acting strange."

Mitsuki muttered still looking to where team 10 was previously. Sarada looked at him and many thoughts started to weave inside her head. Did something happen between Mitsuki and Chouchou?

"Is she? Maybe he is coming up with some crazy potato discourse as always."

Boruto just said not knowing the situation at all.

"Boruto, you are really clueless..."

Sarada said while accommodating her spectacles looking to the side.

"..."

Mitsuki doubted at first but then he started walking away from his group, so Boruto had to ask

"Ehh? Are you leaving this early? I thought we were going to grab a burg."

"Sorry, I have some business to resolve."

Boruto crossed arms

"And that business is...?"

"Things."

And with that, he left.

"Damn, I hate when he is vague like that."

Sarada clenched her fists in an encouraging manner as she saw him go, "Good luck, you two!" she cheered in her mind.

"What are you getting worked for?"

Boruto was looking at Sarada now

"Even if I told you, I doubt you would understand."

"Hmmm, I see..."

They both turned when they heard Konohamaru speak, who was there all the time.

"Mitsuki was dating her after all. I will have to give him the talk one of these days..."

The blonde and black-haired pair looked like they were splashed with cold water.

"KO...KONOHAMARU-SENSEI!"

"WHEN?!"

"....What the FUCK?!"

"OH GOD, I KNEW IT!"

"MITSUKI DID YOU REALLY?!"

"HE REALLY!!"

"ASASDSAD"