Dream Lion

"Damn it...!"

Chouchou hugged her pillow after hanging the phone. Minutes before she called Mitsuki so they could postpone their usual weekly meeting. The reason? Even Chouchou wasn't that sure. She just felt in shock.

She heavily yawned, stretching her arms tiredly

It all started a week ago when Mitsuki said he wanted to change and that revelation had a huge impact on Chouchou. She felt many things that made her restless. Mainly guiltiness because she knew this was a consequence of their first dispute... But really, why was she even feeling guilty if this was something she encouraged to begin with. She sighed, letting her body rest over the soft mattress of her bed, recalling that single dream that popped into her mind since that day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chouchou was sitting on her usual spot on Thunder Burger. For some reason, she was alone which was weird because most of the time, if not always, she was sharing dinner with someone. In front of her, there were a pile of burgers and a little box with half-eaten french fries. She didn't give more thoughts about the eerie atmosphere and started to dig into one of the burgers happily.

Yet...

"Hey, Chou-chan!"

Chouchou yelped almost dropping her hamburger. The voice sounded awfully familiar but she couldn't really identify who it was. She was going to regret turning over and meet the one who was calling her.

Standing next to her while resting one hand on the table, and the other on his waist was...

Was...

Chouchou's eyes were wide and blank like two plates. Was this really...

"Mi...tsuki?"

Who else could it be? His light blue hair was stylized in a way his forehead was exposed while the rest of his curls stuck messily on the sides, making him look aggressive and wild. His regular and sober kimono shirt was replaced by a black one which was conveniently open around the chest, exposing his toned muscles and abdomen. But it wasn't the hairstyle, nor the indecent choice of clothing... Not even the dark leather choker he used around his neck... It was the whole attitude he had that had Chouchou completely thrown off. His gentle smile was replaced by a wicked smirk and the way he was looking at her made her feel REALLY weird.

"Eh? Are you eating already? That's cruel... I was hoping you would wait at the very least a minute."

And just like that he sat next to her quick but smoothly, putting one arm behind her back trying to bring her closer to him. Chouchou looked at his hand that held her as if it was smeared with poop.

"How's the burger?"

She gulped several times before replying

"Fine, fine... But... Mitsuki, are you OK?"

"Haaaa? And why wouldn't I be?"

He looked her up and down and this enraged Chouchou who was ready to reproach, but then she noticed his eyes were now looking directly to her mouth.

"W-what?"

"...I'm starving, you know?"

An internal scream resounded on Chouchou's mind while she was clearly losing her shit when she saw him slowly getting closer and closer, not removing his eyes off her lips. She heard him whisper

"Can I taste?"

"Oh... this is it?" Chouchou already resigned that this bizarre version of Mitsuki would steal her first kiss. She was about to close her eyes when he was just inches away from her face and that was the moment where Mitsuki extender his neck so he could bite her burg, eating one big piece of it. Chouchou, enraged or disappointed(who knew) immediately pushed his cheek while still being held by him