A little weird

"No, no, NO! There's no way!"

"Why not?"

Chouchou and Mitsuki were sitting in the grass of a nearby park, surrounded by a bunch of people walking their pets.

"Because... Snakes are scary..."

"Hn? Not at all, they are pretty cute if you ask me."

"B-but they bite!"

"So you do."

"Mitsuu, please! Chomping and biting are two different things!"

Mitsuki chucked. Chouchou didn't even deny it

"If something happens to you again, this could be the best method to find you back."

"Even if you decline, then I will go my way to do it."

His determination and seriousness made Chouchou feel touched.

But there was NO WAY

"You say all that, but letting a snake crawl all over my body... That's too much!"

It was known among their friends that Mitsuki's white snake was no different than a nin dog when it came to tracking. But to do that, the little one needed to recognize the person's scent before he could track them down.

"Well, nobody complained before."

Mitsuki brought his hand to his chin displaying a thoughtful manner

"They said they didn't notice him crawling at all."

With a small sweatdrop rolling down her forehead, she asked

"Says who?!"

"Almost everyone but you."

He started counting with his fingers

"Boruto, Shikadai, Sumire, Sarada..."

While Mitsuki kept counting, Chouchou's eyes narrowed... Was he saying he had done this with other girls but her? Her hands formed fists to show her resolution

"Alright, bring it!!"

Mitsuki blinked several times, then smiled. What was going through her head right now was a mystery but he was glad she finally agreed

"Come."

Then Chouchou watched how, from Mitsuki's kimono shirt, a small white snake crawled out, making his way to coil in the blue-haired boy's wrist.

"Oh... It's smaller than I remember..."

"That's because we were children and proportions are ambiguous at that age."

Chouchou kept staring quickly finding her answer. It wasn't the case that her perception was mistaken, because something really changed here. Mitsuki's hand was now bigger... Even bigger than hers.

"...."

She stared at her own hand briefly, wondering when these changes happened, and how it was possible she didn't notice before. Timidly, she looked at Mitsuki, who quickly looked at her.

He was looking at her with a smirk.

"H-huh?"

When Chouchou realized the reason for the smirk it was too late.

"Wh--aa...! AH!"

The small snake had made his way under Chouchou's skirt by crawling next to her thigh.

Her body kept twitching and twirling on the floor, letting out several small but loud shouts while she was at it. Why was she like this when no one else felt his pet before, Mitsuki couldn't tell... Even if he was capable at the moment. The whole scene he was witnessing was making him feel a little weird that his thoughts weren't aligning as they should

When he noticed the people around the park were watching too, a sudden discomfort took over him. He didn't want them to see Chouchou in such a vulnerable state, so he held her by her waist and carried her out of the park by elongating his free arm to the tallest tree he could see nearby.

While they sat on one big branch, Mitsuki noticed she considerably calmed down, looking down with empty eyes. The first thing that he instinctively did was to place one hand over her shoulder and ask

"Are you OK?"

Chouchou kept staring at nothing, she barely said

"Mitsu..."

Now looking at him directly with sightly angered eyes

"Never do that again."

He sweetly smiled half closing his eyes

"That depends."

And Chouchou almost shouted

"Of what?!... Oh, wait, forget it. Let's just drop it."

With a small mumble, she said

"You are doing this for my sake after all..."

"Yeah..."

There was a little silence between them, but it didn't mean there was nothing. In Mitsuki's case, his condition was known and apparent so he just dealt with it by waiting for the heartbeat rate to slow down. Even if sometimes it never really slowed down. At all.

In Chouchou's case, things were getting complicated.

"Ah, right...!"

After she said that, she pulled down a bit of her kimono shirt together with her inner shirt. Just enough for her to find out the culprit of her previous ruckus. The little white snake's head stuck out of between Chouchou's bosom, while displaying swirly eyes as he passed out. Very carefully, she peeled the now less intimidating reptile off her body, then she took some time to examine him. She was surprised at how adorable it was now that he was asleep(Or better said KO)

"Here."

Chouchou returned the little one to Mitsuki, quickly covering his mouth, which was half open all this time, with his kimono sleeve. He slowly looked away, his view now planted on the world below the tree, just feeling his snake on his hand which still remained warm.

Mitsuki could have thought about how weird it was that his little pet passed out when reptiles usually became more active when they were warm. This and many more reptiles facts that he knew, were absent of his mind at the moment. All that reigned in his head was the brief scene he had witnessed minutes ago. A sudden frustrating feeling took over him when he told his companion.

"Now, you don't ever do that again."

And after declaring that, he left Chouchou sitting alone on the tree, so he could splash some water on his face.

"Haah?! Why was he angry for?!"

*********************************************************

26/10I have updated 4 new chapters! I had them half done for a while so it was just a matter of checking and posting them. From now on we will have a little more movement(If I keep with this of course XD)