introduction

*this intro & summary isnt the best, so pls dont let it fully dictate whether you read my story or not lol, i beg of you"

"you said you loved me and i believed it! you told me we were forever, whatever happened to that?! you're such a conniving little prick."

this story contains the bumpy love story of rodrick heffley and mileena lister. after two teens who share a common interests move to a new city, they become intrigued by one another.

hi to whoever is reading :p i want to give y'all a lil introduction to chemical confusion basically, this is a semi alternate universe to the one of diary of wimpy kid. there aren't as many rodrick heffley fanfics as there should, so i took it upon myself to create one hehe. i don't want my intro to be too long soooo, i hope you enjoy the story and please, give me feedback! i may cry if i read it since i can't handle constructive criticism or any type of criticism but it's okay :) also leave any comments in general cause i want to see what's going on inside of your mind whilst reading. okie tysm for giving my story attention, it's highly appreciated!

i give jeff kinney all props to the characters from their book and the ideas that come from it!