chapter fourteen

august fifteenth

"how bad can someone's day go?" you may ask. i shall give you one plausible answer. today i went to the mall with yasmin and heather and it was horrible to say the least.

"i cannot believe you wore that mileena," heather scoffs pointing at my outfit up and down.

i looked at the girl confused. i had on a red juicy couture tracksuit clad with black platform flip flops. "what's your problem with my outfit today," i roll my eyes. yasmin wasn't there yet to intervene and break up a possible argument.

"you look like you're stuck in 2002, i can't be seen with someone dressed like that."

"if that's the case, you can leave," i said with a shit eating grin.

the rest of that mall trip was total hell. heather wouldn't stop complaining every little thing she found even the slightest bit annoying.

"yasmin, your split ends are going crazy. you have to get them fixed," heather complained picking up a strand of yasmin's hair.

you see, i usually don't let people's bad attitudes ruin my day but she just wouldn't stop. i cut my trip off from the mall early deciding to go home lying about having to watch over symere and xavier. the moment i stepped into the house it was like a zoo, but with human babies instead who all looked equally as miserable as the animals crowded around a tv or crawling.

   "what the hell have i just walked into?" i inquired, contemplating on turning back around.

   infront of me there was symere, xavier, greg, manny, rowley, and two other babies i had never seen before. i looked around to see who was watching them and there sat a couple who were rowleys parents, the heffley's, and strangers i'd never met. this was not what i wanted after a day of annoyingness. right before i turned around to leave my dad saw me and called me over.

   "oh, mileena! come here and say hi!"

   the people around him turned around and i mustered up my best fake smile. "hi, it's nice to meet you."

   the people i didn't know introduced themselves and one in specific caught my eyes. he looked much older than me, but not too much older. hell, was he gorgeous. shame on lana del rey for teaching me to like older men who have lives. i nearly chocked on my saliva when he made eye contact with me. that my children, is what we call down bad.

    "right mileena?" susan said breaking me out of a trance.

   "hm? oh, yes," i chuckled awkwardly, not knowing what i was agreeing too but just going along with it.

   cold. shower. now.

   the mans wife looked at me and smiled not knowing the things i was thinking in my mind.

   "well if we ever need a babysitter we'll give you a call," the man said with the nicest voice i had ever heard.

    he could call me for whatev-

   before my thoughts could continue my phone began to ring and i excused myself, finally i was away from that. yet also take me back please.

   the person who called me was yasmin and i went to my room as she droned on about how heather was being a massive wanker.

    "perhaps we should burn her at the stake?" i suggest.

   "melanie, violence isn't always the answer but i might agree!" she exclaimed clearly over everything.

   yasmin and i talked for another hour before we ended our call. i needed to take a cold shower and cozy up to watch jersey shore for the rest of the day. as i showered i listened to strictly lana del rey as it fit my current life scenario. i threw on a pair of fuzzy, long red pajama pants with love hearts on them and a tiny white tank top. titties were out and free living their best lives. i felt so happy for them.