chapter ten

august ninth

   "no augustina, you're not allowed to murder him."

   "why not! we hate him, don't we? well, i do, and you should too."

   i'm currently on the phone with a feral august telling her about what has happened in the past day, minus the rodrick parts cause she'd throw things out of proportion. to say she's angry is an understatement.

   "i hate him, i do but murder? you'll get caught. let's just commit arson on his house."

   "mileena, my love, i know how to cover up a body. i won't be caught!"

   "hmm augustina-"

   "don't call me that."

   "fine, augustina. as much as i'd like to go through with the plan i don't think we should."

   "you're missing out my love," she tsks.

   "i know, don't make me double think it," i laugh.

    we continue our conversation all through the night until i decide i have to go to sleep.

"as much as i'd love to continue hearing about your mischievous shenanigans auggie, i gotta go to sleep," i sigh.

"sleeps for losers."

"touché."

"i love you lee, i'm going to make my hit tomorrow" august sings.

i laugh and say "i love you too," hanging up the phone.

my junior year of high school starts tomorrow. yippee. shit! i need an outfit. i hop out of bed and into my closet to see what i should wear for school tomorrow to set it out.

while my outfit looked absolutely stunning, emphasis on the "ing," i need to redeem myself for what happened at the party. i don't want to be known as the girl that caused a scene who wears ugly clothes. i must stay true to myself.

as i skim through my closet i get a text.

unknown
go 2 sleep piper
sLeEp? i don't know bout
sleep, it's summertime
is this rodrick?
does sum1 else call
you piper?
nope
there's your answer piper
are you stalking me
rod-dick
no lolz, look out your
window

i looked out of my window and see rodrick sitting on his roof waving at me.

                                             why are you on the roof?
i got bored :p
i told caï to join me but
i think he's sleeping.
cum join me, i'm lonely
☹︎
k, let me get an outfit for
tmrw then i'll be omw
i'll be w8ing :-]

i put my phone back down and find my outfit: a red spaghetti strap mini dress, a chocolate brown coat with fluffy trimming on the cuffs and open-y part of the coat, fishnets, red above ankle length socks, and my dark brown mary jane heels.

i put my outfit on my chair and peak out of my window. rodrick's sitting with a cigarette in hand and looking to the side. he looks peaceful. i throw on a hoodie and walk outside towards rodrick.