REALLY SUPER IMPORTANT ❤️

Ahhhh I'm sorry I wasn't planning on making a separate chapter for this because I thought it might annoy some people but I can't help it!

You guys mean so much to me and I never thought I'd make it this far- like what the heck people look at this stuff qwq this has been a dream come true and I'm so glad I've gotten to spend it with you guys. I usually remember usernames and just getting like 60 notifications everyday is my favourite thing and being able to recognize some people warms my heart ❤️

I'm looking at you @Catlover4ever223 I've seen you in literally every chapter of both of my books, you will probably see this so Hello :3

There are so many other people that I've seen and interacted with and even just people who have read this I want to thank you. I love you all so so much and you really mean a lot.

Also an update on this book and my other book, I've had so much frikkin school work for online and it sucks so it will take a little longer to get out and I'm really sorry for that! But I'm making them longer than usual so I hope that helps :)

I had an encounter with someone who talked to me and kinda well- said some not nice things but I reasoned with them and fixed my mistakes(they didn't reply back ;-;) so if you have any corrections or triggers please don't threaten me for them, just ask and I will gladly help you out and change them :)

I've been on ao3 a lot recently too so if you want to find me my user name is awoof_0 also if that had a counter for how many hours you had on there mine would probably be atleast 50 hours and I've only had it for a week-

I'm sorry for the super longggg update but I just wanted to connect with you guys :) I hope your all doing well and if you ever have any book recommendations, corrections or just wanna vent or talk I'm here.

Thank you all so much for 25k you guys are like a giant family to me, but I'm the older sibling I am not mature enough to be a parent- ahHahah moving on.

Yes hmmmm I'm that person now.. what should I call you guys? For now I'm going to call you all orphan childs because I can and it's the first thing that came to mind ;) donut worry I will protect you from Technoblade I know karate. Anyways as always I will see you next time, bye!

-Awoof or your favourite sibling ❤️