~Swiftness is Key~

Heyyy so I know I said the POV is Tommy's but I really like writing in the one I use for my other books so instead of 'I walked into the room with a frown' it's 'Tommy walked into the room with a frown' so like 3rd person? Idk but it's still a Tommy centric donut worry. Also angst today yeee let's gooooo pog. Okay byebye.

-

As Techno said, Tommy did have Phil there over his shoulder wherever he went and if he wasn't, he was in yelling reach.

As much as Tommy said it was annoying - which it was - he liked knowing that someone cared about him, not that he'd tell anyone that of course. And hey, he didn't have to go to school for the next 2 days which was pog. - Tubbo didn't have to either because Tommy's a stubborn little b- yeah -.

Anyways, back to the present.

Tommy blinked opening his eyes to brightness in the room. It was his second day staying home after the accident and he was getting tired of Phil being overprotective, at this point he would rather be completely ignored.

Lie

Or just not have anyone care about his injuries.

Lies

Tommy sat up, flinching as his joints popped. As he stood up, removing the pile of blankets that covered him he grumbled, grimacing in pain.

Yeah maybe it was a small fight but that didn't mean it didn't hurt.

And the fact he had more than just those injuries.

"How do you walk when you look like you half dying?"

Tommy jumped, turning to see his brother, looking at him from his own bed and looked to be reading a book.

"I just soak in the pain, it hurts more if you treat it in a weird safe way."

Tubbo blinked confusedly, before he could protest about him doing it Tommy cut him of.

"You're reading?" Tubbo being Tubbo immediately got distracted and shook his head, "Nope. I'm counting the words on the pages, Phil came in to check on us and I wanted to seem like I was doing something productive," He said bluntly.

Tommy bursted out laughing, it hurt - a lot - but he didn't care. Tubbo started giggling too, smiling happily at his wheezing brother.

After calming down Tommy sat down on his brother's bed.

"Who's here?" He referred to the people currently roaming around the house. He liked knowing who was here so he could expect the unexpected. It was something he and Tubbo did in their old homes just to stay safe.

"Phil and Wilbur. Phil's makin' lunch and Wilbur is working on some school stuff. Techno is at work," The brunette answered honestly, even if he thought they didn't need to do this anymore he didn't want to hurt his brother's feelings.

Tommy nodded, stretching his arms above himself and laying head on Tubbo's lap, smiling gleefully.

"Since when are you so clingy?" Tubbo laughed. Tommy, finding it not as funny scoffed but did nothing to move.

Tubbo found himself untangling the knots in Tommy's hair, softly lulling him off to sleep.

-~-

The next time Tommy awoke was when the smell of grilled cheese was filling the house.

Tubbo seemed to have disappear as well.

Tommy sighed and got up, limping out of the room. Since when did his foot hurt? He found himself in the kitchen, finding Tubbo and leaning into him a little bit.