~Shoulder to cry on~

Uhhhgggggg this took so frickin long to get out. Sorry about that- anyways enjoy!

-

Tommy's POV:

-4:28 pm-

I woke up with a stiff back, not too bad since I only slept for about 30 minutes. At least that's what the clock says.. I moved off the bed from under Tubbo, remembering the little ball of fluff looking up at me wanting something. Assuming it was food I smiled, opening my door and walking to the stairs. As I headed downstairs checking the time, 4:30pm. That would give me enough time to do the laundry then make supper. First, I went to the laundry room and grabbed a basket, heading to Techno's room knowing he wouldn't be in there until later it the evening. He didn't have too much stuff in his room, a plain bed with a monitor on his desk. I grabbed his share of dirty clothes off the floor and left for Wilbur's room. I knocked on the door hearing some guitar play, it stopped and a tall male opened the door, "I uh.. l-laundry" I said meekly cursing under my breath for being so awkward. He chuckled at my flushed face before grabbing a basket and dumping his clothes out of it and into the basket I was holding. "Don't gotta be so nervous buddy, I don't bite." He smiled, I felt relieved a bit, "That is unless you touch my guitar, I do bite then" he smirked then laughing at my nervous face. "It's not funny!" I felt my face heat up even more, giving up, I shut his door with a smile on my face.

Maybe this is okay..

I went upstairs to Phil's room lightly knocking on the door, "Come in" came muffled from behind the door. Walking through, he looked at me smiling warmly, "Hey Tommy, how are you doing?" He said in a welcoming voice. "Uh- I'm doing good, me and Tubbo went out to build a fort in the forest this afternoon" I explained and he nodded "I heard, was it fun?" I nodded meekly, then looking to his computer he was currently on. Minecraft? I thought, he noticed my eyes wandering and began to speak again "You play minecraft?" I nodded "I used to play with Tubbo a lot, that's how he got the name 'Tubbo'" I smiled happy to relate in something, he seemed to share the same feeling "That's cool, I was wondering where he got that nickname." Phil looked to my hands "Oh! You here for laundry?" I nodded, smiling slightly. He handed me a pile of unfolded clothes putting it into my basket. "Thanks," he smiled and I left the room.

-

I panicked, stirring the pasta sauce Sh*t.. the noodles are gonna burn.. if I hated anything more then myself it would be cooking. It's not that I'm bad at it, it's just I always feel like I'm gonna mess it up. But I couldn't give up now, I would just have to try my best. "You good Toms?" I jumped at the sudden voice, Phil appearing. I open my mouth to speak but the water starts boiling, bubbles jumping out of the pot. I whined in frustration "I f**king hate this!" I spoke with anger in my voice, not really from the cooking but it seemed to just burst out at the same time. Phil sighed and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug. At first I flinched but I slowly leaned into him, craving the affection. I'm so tired of myself.. He seemed to have read my mind "How about I finish up with dinner and you set the table, will that make it easier?" He said softly. I nodded relived, walking over to the cutlery drawer. I pulled out some forks, spoons, and knives setting them on the table for each person.

Everyone sat at the table eating, chatting about life and what was going to be happening over the fall. I was zoned out picking at my food, gagging at the thought of eating. "Tommy?" I was pulled out of my thoughts, "huh" I looked up to see Wilbur looking at me "What do you think about school?" He asked, "oh uh, it's fine I guess.." that was a lie. I hated school, but what would that do for me. The main reason I hated school was because Tubbo would get bullied, which would piss me off and I would get into school fights. Hence why no one has wanted me. "Really? But didn't you get into-" Tubbo started but I kicked him before he could continue "Ow! What was that for?" He whined, all eyes on me. I glared at him and he seemed to understand. "Get into what?" Philza asked, eyes stern but concerned. Of course he's not gonna trust me after the incident.. "That's actually not really any of your business is it?" I scowled, currently in an angry mood. Probably from hunger. "Actually, it is. I am you guardian and I think I deserve the right to know." He didn't seem upset, but he definitely looked concerned. I hate it.. I hate that stupid look on his face.. "I can take care of myself. I don't need your help.." I spat, raging inside. He sighed, looking to Tubbo and muttering something I wouldn't hear. The table was quiet after that, no one questioning my untouched plate or speaking through the thick tension.

- 3:23 am-

Sleep was always hard for me, but from the aching of your stomach begging you to eat and the feeling of your head being smashed against a wall made it harder. Giving up, I pulled myself forward into a sitting position. I slid silently off my bed opening the door to the sleeping hallway. Muffled snores could be heard as well as the sound of a keyboard clicking, presumably one of the older that lived in the house since Tubbo did have a computer. I stepped into the moon lit kitchen with a tired sigh, stomach raging. On the island sat a straw knit basket with some fruit in it. A shiny, red apple illuminated by the mood stuck out most, reaching hungrily for it. Almost immediately taking a bite out of it. It was good, but not being to eat a whole meal in more than a month is harder than it seems.

It stilled at first, but then I couldn't hold on to in anymore. Rushing upstairs to the bathroom forgetting everyone was probably asleep.
⚠️ TW DESCRIPTION OF VOMIT TW ⚠️
A wretched smell filled my nostrils as I gagged into the toilet, toes curling as they made contact with the cold, hard floor. My breath hitched as I gagged again, pulling my hair in pain. ⚠️ TW OVER TW ⚠️I hadn't even noticed the door click open, a figure walking in. I was too tired to see who it was, being immediately pulled into a hug. I excepted it, sobbing into their shoulder. It hurt, not being able to tell anyone, to not care for yourself, to not have a should to cry on, to always be alone. I started crying harder, hearing soft hums of reassurance. I slowly felt myself being picked up in the arms of the figure, nuzzling into their shoulder hearing them chuckle a bit. They let me into a bedroom, it smelled like them. It definitely wasn't my bedroom for this room was larger. The unknown figure sat me down on the bed, pulling away from me. I whined, desperately wanting affection "I'll be right back" he laughed a little. I rubbed my eyes, waiting patiently for the person to come back. They walked back into the room with a glass of water and a little pill, presumably for my head. He handed it to me as I put it in my mouth, taking the water as well washing down the bitter taste. "W-Will you stay..?" I asked shyly, half asleep. They looked to me smiling, a friendly smile "I won't move a muscle" I felt at ease at this, slowly shifting to a more comfortable position, the figure at my side, hand intertwined with mine as I slowly drifted off to sleep. "T-Thank you .. for everything.."

-

AHHHHH THIS TOOK SO LONG IM SOSOSORRY AOCIWNLAPDJW oh also 4k reads and almost 200 votes? Pogg!!! Thank you all so so much for the support. I never actually thought I would get this far so thank you. Who do you think the figure was? Obviously not an intruder but one of the Bois? Let me know! Until next time, Cya!