~Falling On Rocks~

WOOOO 10k READS TYSM!! I don't know if i ever said an age for everyone but I'll just make it clear here that Tommy and Tubbo are both 16. Wilbur is 18, Techno is 19 and Phil is- uhhhh an adult age- anyways sorry for the late updates I've been really- well I've needed time for my mental health. Currently trying to work on a schedule but just going to go with the flow for now anywaysss enjoy!

-
"This is all your fault! If you hadn't kept your mouth closed maybe you would've been able to stay there. They were actually pretty nice!" She spat, glaring down at small boy. "Nice? They hurt him! If you think they were nice I'm scared of what type of people you think are bad.." he scowled, fear still showing in his eyes.

-~-

Tommy's POV:

I knew it would happen, just not this soon. I hated school with all of my guts, you never learned anything anyways so why go?

But here we are, sat in a car outside of a school building that was oh too familiar to me.

"Why cant we just move schools.." I hissed at the driver having a guilty smile plastered over his face.

Tubbo has been quiet all morning, I know I hate school but he had it worse. I have to do everything in my power to protect him.

"Boys I know you both probably don't like school but it's the only option right now," I was about to speak but Phil spoke up.

"Once we find another school then you can go there but for now your just gonna have to go to this one for now." Tubbo nodded but I only glared through the window.

"Well, have a good day boys! Techno has the next few days off so he's gonna pick you up tonight." Although I didn't say anything I was excited to see Techno.

I hadn't seen him since the incident and maybe school wasn't as bad as I thought. Tubbo waved before we both started walking farther and farther from the car.

"Oh hey Thomas!" Okay never mind, school is terrible and I hate it. It wasn't even my name, yet he still called me it.

-~-
"Oh hey Thomas! How are your parents doing?" He laughed, his blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail waved through the air as his head moved. "And what about that little cry baby, Toby right? He still in the hospital?" The smile was wiped right off his face as he was knocked to the ground.
-~-

"Don't ignore me b*tch." The boy snarled. Although I was one to start a fight, starting fights on the first day was not my go to.

So being the smart person I am a grabbed Tubbo's arm and bolted. You could hear his voice from behind us, shocked yet annoyed but that only made me smirk.

"Eek! Tommy slow down! Wait.. no no no! Run faster!" I started laughing, slowing me down but I still kept a steady pace.

"Calm down I'll get 'em off our trail." As I looked back, I calmed down seeing as they were not there anymore, sighing in relief.

"Listen, I know I'm gonna get in a fight soon but I refuse to get in a fight toda-"

.
.
.

"Sh*t.." I muttered out as I was slammed into the wall of the boy's bathrooms. I spoke too soon I guess.. I thought to myself, wishing I wouldn't start arguments.

Being the cocky kid I was I stood up breathlessly smirking, "that all you got? Or should I go..?"

He scoffed, I knew I would regret this in the future but hey, live in the moment am I right?

I was supposed to be waiting for Tubbo outside of his class but I got caught up in well, this.

He took a punch to my left eye, knocking me out of my train of thought. "Oh it's on b*tch.." I smirked before pushing him to the ground, he yelped as he hit the the tiled floor.