~Purrfect Day~

*when you realize you have only made 8 chapters not 9* painnnnnn ahhhhhh anyways, This chapter is going to be a happy ish one since I've been making most of them angsty(ish) there will be more sweet ones though! Anyways, enjoy :)

-

Tommy's POV

Tubbo sat curled up on the couch, half asleep. I watched his chest rise and fall at peace. Although I'd love to let him sleep I'm currently suffering a terrible illness called boredom. Shuffling closer to him a tap him on the shoulder knowing he wasn't a heavy sleeper, his eyes fluttered open, he looked to me before speaking "Need something Toms?" I nodded a little shocked from the nickname, not having heard it in a while, "I'm bored.. can we do something?" The brunette smiled, sitting up and pushing me down with my back to couch, before running to the door "Last one outside has to do the others chores till tomorrow!" Rushing up, I headed up the stairs to grab my shoes. Wilbur, hearing the commotion opened his door curiously, "where are you lot going?"(a/n I don't actually know if that is correctly worded for a British person because I'm not British but I liked it so I went with it) He asked, "outside," I answered plainly and he nodded going back to what he was doing. I rushed back down the stairs having my shoes now, only to find out that Tubbo was already outside. I sighed, taking in the defeat as he laughed "You have to make supper and do the laundry just in case you didn't know" he smirked. I scoffed dramatically, doing the laundry was my least favourite chore but what could I do about it? "Anyways, where do you wanna go?" The shorter asked, I thought for a second. An idea came to mind and I spoke "we could build a treehouse!"(a/n yes I know I know very creative) Tubbo seeming to like the idea so we headed towards the forest.

As we both knew this would be a 'more than one day project' we decided that we would start with just finding the right tree and looking for some good sticks. I was put on the stick job finding small and large sticks, mostly big ones as they would be most helpful. All of a sudden I heard a squeal coming back from where I left Tubbo. I quickly sped back to see what happened. What I found was not what I expected to find though, there sat on the ground was Tubbo with what seemed to be a kitten, leaning against Tubbo's hand purring. I was never really a cat person though I had to admit, it was pretty damn cute. It was a calico cat, mostly orange and black with dusty grey eyes. I glared at Tubbo, knowing exactly what he was thinking. He looked up to me with puppy eyes, "Tubbo no, you know we can't." I said sternly, "But Tommy! You know we can't leave him out here all alone in the wilderness!" I sighed, knowing I wouldn't win this argument, "Fine. But just so you know, if Phil finds out that there's a cat in his house I'm not being blamed." I explained, he nodded very excited "Okay I promise! Thank you Tommy!" He pulled me into a hug, smiling ear to ear making me smile too. The little unnamed kitten purred, rubbing its head against my leg, I guess he's apart of the family now, I sighed. Being tired of the cold forest we headed back to the house.

As we walked back to the house, Tubbo carried the calico. We made it to the door, creaking it open. I scanned the room for any movement "coast clear" I whispered sneaking in, Tubbo walked in close behind. The kitten whined and we both panicked though Tubbo started shushing it with cooing and pets. We headed up to my bedroom since it had more spaces to hide it. Tubbo looked for a good spot, deciding to go with under the bed. "I'll go get some bowls and a blanket" I offered and he nodded petting the purring kitten. I headed to the closet at the top of the stairs, opening it and grabbing a brown, cotton blanket. It seemed pretty warm and good for the little thing so I picked it up, heading down the stairs to pick out two bowls for food and water, this wasn't very hard so I just went with some Tupperware. I brought one to the sink, putting my finger under the tap feeling the cool water on my skin, removing my finger I put the plastic box under the water letting it fill. Once it was full, I headed back up the stairs, happy  with the successful mission and walked back into my bedroom only to find the short, brunette asleep and curled up with the little kitten. We really need a name for this little guy.. I thought, looking at the two. I placed the blanket snuggly under my bed putting the water and empty container beside it, patting the blanket to make a good space for the little kitten. I happily looked at the little den, feeling content with myself and snuggled up beside Tubbo and the kitten, petting the brunette's hair, slowly drifting off to sleep. God I love this boy. I thought hugging the shorter, smiling.

-

Yayyyy chapterrrr, I hope you enjoyed! Also if you were wondering what the kitten looked like here is what I based it off of :) also just to make it clear once again, no ships, this is platonic(I think..? I'm not 100% sure what platonic means but yeah) I'm still not sure if I'm gonna add Kristin in or not but if I do it will be the only ship because Phil and her are literally married .-.

I found this off the internet and loved it so yes, that's what the kitten will look like in the story :) also if you have any make ideas feel free to give in the comments it's a boy btw :3

I found this off the internet and loved it so yes, that's what the kitten will look like in the story :) also if you have any make ideas feel free to give in the comments it's a boy btw :3. I can't promise I'll use it though because I might think of one but if you do, feel free to share! Anyways I hope your doing well, bye!