~Him~

Hah! Sleep is for sane people(it's 5am)so I have an idea for a new book(idk if I already said this). But it's basically sbi family thing except Wilbur and Tommy are thieves and they get caught by no other then Philza minecraft(maybe techno) but would you be interested in that? also this chapter is pretty angsty so if you feel uncomfortable with throwing up, suicidal thoughts, abuse(kinda not really. Just at the very beginning) I will put a recap at the end so you don't have to read it :) Anywaysss enjoy, I hope qwq

-

Tommy's POV:

"You b*tch! Do NOT speak back to me! Or consequences will be worse.."

.
.
.

Its so cold..

.
.
.

-11:45 am-

I sat up gasping for air, in an unfamiliar room, where is Tubbo?!? Suddenly, all the pain from the night before came crashing in, making hard to breath. "T-Tubbo.." My voice croaked, wet tears rolled down my face. Panicking I got up, only to be greeted with numb feet and the feeling of bile entering throat. I stumbled over the pile of blankets that held me in place, tripping.

He's gone.

He hates you, of course he left.

Just die.

Why are you still eating food! Just starve..

I sat curled in a ball, hyperventilating and in panic. "I'm sorry.. please, just keep him safe.. kill me... I don't want to be here anymore.." I muttered out. Suddenly, the urge to throw up took over me. Causing me to exile anything that was in my system. "I'm s-such a fail-ure.." I stuttered out, more tears flooded my eyes. The sound of heavy foots steps filled my head, reminding me of him. The door swung open and a man walked in, I couldn't make out the looks but I thought I knew who it was. "N-no! Please I'm sorry, I'll be more quiet! J-just don't hurt me.." I blurted out, scrambling to the back wall farthest away from them. They stopped, slowly crouching down and making small movements towards me. They spoke to me but I didn't hear, my breath hitching as the came closer. But they halted. They reached out a hand slowly, wanting to take mine. I hesitated but slowly took it, he pulled me closer to him. I whimpered, panicking, but he quickly pulled me into a hug, humming some tune. He pulled me into his lap, holding on as if I'd disappear, softly playing with my blond curles. I leaned into the feeling, being touch starved. I slowly started drifting off to sleep but stopped myself remembering the boy who had been with me all those nights, "T-Tubbo!" I squeaked, attempting to get up but failed being held back by a pair of arms. They said something, I didn't quite hear all of it but I did make out the words Tubbo and safe, which put me at ease, letting myself fall asleep.

-3:04 pm-

I woke up to the sound of a keyboard clicking and the sigh of someone close to me. My eyes fluttered open, realizing that I wasn't where I was last, Looking up to find Phil blankly staring at his computer. A light blush covered my face from the realization that I slept in his lap. Noticing the slight movement Phil looked at me, smiling. "Good morning" he said as I slipped off his lap shyly. "Erm- wh-at happened?" I asked, head hurting from trying to think back. He smiled softly, "Do you remember what happened yesterday?" He asked gently, I shook my head. "Okay, well let's start from the beginning.. yesterday you were sick and I helped you and had you sleep in my bed so I could make sure you were okay. Then this morning I went out to make breakfast and it seemed like you were having panic attack, saying stuff like 'don't hurt me' which I would like to have a talk about later." He said concerned yet firmly, I nodded looking at the ground. "And then you fell asleep in my arms and refused to leave, so I was working with you asleep in my arms" He smirked at my embarrassed face, "Your lying. I didn't do that!" I stuttered out, mentally scolding myself "I have literal proof." He laughed and I scoffed at his reassurance. Calming down, he stared talking again "You hungry?" I shook my head and looked at me, concerned. "You haven't had a full meal since you arrived here.." I didn't think he'd notice.. I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off "No buts. Come on." He said, standing up and walking out of the room. I sighed, knowing that I would have to eat, my stomach dropped. Just throw it up later..

-3:26 pm-

"What do you want to eat Toms?" I shrugged, I didn't really care since I'd be throwing it up later anyway. "Hmm.. how about grilled cheese?" I nodded, slouching down in the seat against the cold, marble counter. Tubbo walked in and smiled, taking a seat beside me. "Your okay!" He said happily, I smiled and began to speak "yeah, sorry I felt kinda sick.." I looked to the ground, "It's alright, oh! Are you having grilled cheese?" Phil hummed, answering his question. Tubbo gasped "Tommy your eating! At choice," I scowled at his comment. "I didn't have a choice.." I muttered angrily and Tubbo made an 'oh' sound. It was awkward until Phil spoke up, "Food's ready" he said bringing two plates filled with food. My stomach growled angrily and I scolded myself for it, aimlessly grabbing the food and nibbling on the crusts. Tubbo however, was shoving the food in his mouth contently. I smiled before looking at him with hoping eyes, he looked back, slightly confused before understanding. "Couple more bits Tommy.." he said and I looked at my food disappointed, "how much is a couple more bites?" I asked already knowing the answer. But before he could answer Phil cut in, "4 more" he said sternly but it was soft, I looked down at my food before shoving it into my mouth, getting praise from both Tubbo and Phil. I smiled, feeling safe for the first time in a long time.

-

Ahahahahh screw sleep am I right? Don't worry I am definitely mentally stable and not reading stories about a single father and 3 sons and yes.(I finished editing at 6am) Anyways hope you enjoyed this fluff, angst mix thing. :) until next time
Buh byeee