13. ara ara- sayonara (・ัω・ั)

⚠️ art credits : @/Minarii_S on twitter ⚠️

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was 16th of May today. The team will leave for Itachiyama tonight since it's gonna be a long journey. Everyone was wrapping up early after a little practice. You waved over to Kairi and called her. She came happily sprinting towards you.

"I know you'll do such a good job as the official manager for the team's first event this year." You said, ruffling her hair, looking for any signs of nervousness from your heavy words. None to be seen though. You internally smiled. She nodded at you.

"I am very excited for this you know! Although I'll miss you so much Y/n-san. I just know we would have had much more fun together." She said with a sad look in her eyes.

"I am sure that would have been the case. But that'll happen during the next event, okay? This time you gotta be one girl army, and make me proud. And so, here's this little something, for you to note down whatever you think you need to while you are over there." You said, handing her your diary, which was dedicated to the volleyball team. The one that you used to make notes in.

You could swear you saw Kairi's eyes shine in admiration. Well that was expected. You didn't even let the team touch or see this diary. Mostly because they'll become full of themselves if they read the praises or be pissed at the criticism. Kairi almost hugged it and asked, "You are really giving it to me for 7 days‽"

"Well, yes. Since this is for whoever is the manager. And from here on onwards, we both will share it normally too. Just make sure the boys don't get to see it." You said with a finger on your lips. "You bet!" She excitedly agreed.

You were glad that you had at least made one female friend after 16 years of existence, who hopefully isn't going to backbite you like others did.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

You came at night to see them off. The twins and Suna almost suffocated you with their group hug. You were sure you were gonna die when Kita, Aran and Kairi joined too.

God, if this is going to be my last moment, I really wouldn't mind. I accept this death happily.

Alas! They didn't want to kill you so they pulled away after a while. They smothered you with 'take care of yourself' comments. To which you nodded, because well, what else could you have done?

If you hadn't literally pushed the Miya twins inside the bus, you swear they would have picked you up with themselves, trapping you with their sweet words. They were actually on the verge of crying. Somehow they waved you off while the bus started moving. You just smiled at them.

After the bus left, you sighed.

Guess I am actually totally and completely alone, eh? Yeah, no shit Y/n.

Instead of getting to your house straight, you roamed here and there aimlessly in the middle of the dark night, with music blaring on high volume on your headphones. It was a mixed feeling. Doing this always calmed you down to some extent, but this time, you felt sad as well. As much as you said you were better off alone, you knew it was not true in the least.

You were just too afraid of being attached to someone so much, that it would start hurting physically if they ever left you alone. You thought you had learned your lesson after your mom had turned her back on you. But weren't you so damn wrong? It was impossible to not be attached to the twins. And since the day they came over to your house, Suna had joined the duo as well, as if it were not difficult as it is.