26. definitely not a thigh fetish (^~^;)ゞ

⚠️ art credits : @/staryoruu on instagram ⚠️

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After getting off at the station, it only took a few minutes for everyone to arrive. The coach took the attendance for the formality. The train arrived at the right time and everyone was seated. It was going to be a four hour ride.

You randomly took a seat and Suna sat next to you. Atsumu and Osamu were in a particularly good mood so they didn't mind sitting next to each other. They sat in front of you. Behind you sat Kita and Aran.

As soon as the train started you felt sleepy. Suna read your thoughts. "You can sleep on me as a repayment for letting me sleep on you." He said with a slight hint of a smile. You happily agreed. He lifted off the handle in between your seats and you fell asleep on his lap like a child.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

When you woke up, your destination was only a few minutes away. You sat up stretching your arms. "Slept well?" Atsumu asked, looking back towards you. "Apparently, better than sleeping in my own bed." You replied. "Even on a movin' train?" Osamu joined the conversation.

"Yeah well, since my pillows aren't made out of Rin Rin's thicc muscled thighs." You shrugged. The twins laughed while Suna facepalmed, hiding the little bit of red on his cheeks. "Damn you volleyball players for such toned thighs. My pillows ain't nothing compared to them." You sighed.

"You can always sleep on our thighs as long as yer not havin' any lewd thoughts." Atsumu suggested. "Oh come on man I do not have a thigh fetish! Yeah..." You scolded Atsumu but you were unsure yourself. The three chuckled.

"It's okay Y/n. We still love you. You are still valid." Suna said, patting your head, to which, you lightly punched his sides.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

The train stopped soon. Everyone got off along with their bags and stretched their stiff bodies. Outside the station, a bus was waiting to take you all to the Shinzen High. Everyone got on and you sat next to Kairi this time. You chatted with Kairi along the way. It was a small ride.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

You got down in front of the school around 1 pm. It really was spacious enough to host such a camp. Everyone made their way inside. Some faculty were already waiting for your arrival. They gave you the directions to where your room was.

Managers were supposed to stay in a different room but like the bAd gUrL you were, you decided to stay with your team instead. Kairi agreed with you.

On the way to upstairs, where your room was, Atsumu pointed to the first room on the ground floor. There was a banner on the door with 'ITACHIYAMA' written on it. "Ah poor luck for Omi Omi-kun. He'd hate to stay right next to the main entrance on the ground floor." Atsumu said. Osamu hummed in agreement.

Soon you found your room on the first floor with an 'INARIZAKI' banner. As everyone entered inside, you saw Atsumu removing the banner from the room straight next to yours. It was Nohebi's.

"What you doing Tsumu?" You asked in confusion. "I've heard that the Nohebi guys are... kinda snakey. It doesn't give me good vibes. So am gonna switch Nohebi's room with Itachiyama's." He replied with a wink.

"Oooh killing two birds with one stone much?" You smirked. He nodded as he ran downstairs with the banner. You chuckled to yourself and went inside the room.

All the chairs and desks were removed from the classroom. The room was maintained well and it was really clean. Mild smell of room freshners lingered in the atmosphere. There were also several futons stacked in one corner. Everyone rolled them out and spread it across the floor. Atsumu returned to the room and helped too.