Bonding moment ™️- the sequel

Buckle up, children! Because this is gonna be pretty darn gay 🏳️‍🌈🌈

Warning: an unhealthy amount of 🌼fluff🌼 is about to be released in the next two chapters

(3rd person Point of view)

Lance ran through the corridors. He felt confused, but also curious. He was dying to know where Keith would take him, but, on the other hand, there was one question bugging his mind repeatedly; Why on earth would Keith ever want to spend time with Lance? Keith, himself, stated that he would prefer spending less time with Lance as possible! So why did he all of a sudden want to take him somewhere... unless it was all an excuse to do something 'unpleasant'...? Lance shook his head at the thought. His paranoia stabbing his already wounded back, causing the irrational thought process.

As he advanced near his room, he slowed down and pressed a button, opening the door.

As the entrance slid shut, Lance ran to the bathroom and locked it.

"Jesus- what have I gotten myself into... I have no idea what to expect! Why did he of all people invite me somewhere?? And where did he say we were going?- Oh, right! He didn't say anything!!"

Lance turned around and looked at his reflection. His hands came up to his face and he dragged his fingers down his cheeks, in exasperation, as a rough sigh left his mouth.

Alright, maybe he wants to talk to me about the infamous break-down..? Nah. Why would he worry about me in the first place?

Ouch- that hurt... why though?

With the sting in his heart, Lance got even more confused.

Did he... want Keith to care? Why was it such a bothering thought that maybe the Red Paladin didn't actually give a flying flip over the Blue Paladin? After giving it a bit of though, he came to the conclusion that it was normal, as noone is particularly fond of being viewed as unimportant or not worthy of care/worry.

After getting his thoughts and expectations in place, Lance started to fix himself up a bit. He washed his face from the light make-up him and Hunk had applied on their faces, revealing his light freckles, then he brushed his hair and changed clothes.

He was now wearing his signature blue jeans, which he had folded at the ends, but instead of his normal blue and white shirt he wore a light purple, short sleeved, top he tucked in his jeans. He remembered he had previously gotten the shirt at the space mall, along with a random oversized, light blue, hoodie that he had modified to his 'liking'.

~▪~

Keith stepped out of Black Lion, along with the others, and immediately started to speed walk to the exit, completely ignoring the Altean Princess that was waiting for them on the other side of the room. Her warming smile towards the Paladins and Coran quickly changed to a surprised expression, as Keith didn't even spare her a look.

Keith took his armor off as fast as he could, leaving him in his normal clothes. Then he dumped the red and white armor near Black lion and sped towards the exit.

Allura stared at Keith as he made his way across the room, surpassing her without even glancing at her direction.

"Umm, Keith-"

She said, hurriedly. But Keith didn't seem to hear her, as he kept on walking out of the hangar.

Hunk, that was standing near the princess, turned to her slowly and rose his eyebrows in confusion. They shared a look of bewilderment.

"Yeah. We have no idea what's up with him" Stated Pidge, still on the lion, as she stared at the scene below her while taking off her helmet, letting her hair flutter freely.