Tell you my secrets

^
Before reading could u watch the video pls? :)

Coran's POV (3rd person)

The castle was so quiet after Allura's alarm. The metal walls around Coran seemed to be emanating a sort of glacial uncomfort that could make anyone go rigid.

A chill came up his spine, slowly piercing through him and numbing his thoughts, as he resumed cleaning the healing pods.

Even as Coran left the room he still felt a bitter feeling within him, knowing well what that meant for him. Whenever he felt nostalgic or simply down, he always went to the blue paladin to talk. Together they shared opinions and views of different topics, and in Coran's opinion, the fact that they came from entirely different planets, therefore, different environments, surely made the conversations and apprising of information that much interesting because of all the different possibilities!

Lance would share so much with Coran it made him feel special and trustworthy, and this meant so much to Coran. Lance made him feel like he had a friend again, and that not everything was lost after Zarkon destroyed Altea. That friendship could still be found. 

As Coran started walking towards the blue paladin's room he realised that Lance might not have been back yet from the exercises the paladins had been assigned. This meant he was going to have to wait a bit, but that would be fine, as long as Coran and his self proclaimed son could be reunited-

...

As Coran was thinking of what he should do to pass the time while he waited for the blue paladin to arrive, he heard the sound of footsteps quickly drumming on the castle's metal floors.

The footsteps gradually slowed down, still seemed unsure of the direction they were headed.

A figure approached the corner and seemed as if it were about to precipitate itself against the door. It took about a second for Coran to realize that the figure was, in fact, Lance, and that he looked awful.

"My boy! What has happened to you? Your face? You look tremendous!" The mustache man yelled in worry.

"oh hey C-Coran... do I r-really look that bad? ... I'm sorry, I just-"

"Your face! You have the marks of those strange liquids that you call tears! Were you crYiNG by any chance??!" Coran interrupted him and pointed at Lance's face, barely touching his delicate skin. 

Lance looked down in shame, but felt the need to inform Coran on the absolute mess of a path he had made for himself. He looked up slowly and locked eyes with Coran. 

"Can w-we talk?...if you're not busy..of course-"

Just as Lance said that, Coran opened the door in urgency, and could barely wait for the metal ingress to slide open.

As the door closed, the two sat on the bed.
It was unmade and messily presented, as Lance had been in this sort of state for who knows how long.
Lance adjusted on the bed and sat next to Coran. He sucked in a breath and tried his best to explain everything without spilling any more tears.

"So...I made a big mess for myself. I wasn't feeling well this morning, and when the alarm rung I knew it was a fake one...that is, if it wasn't I- well that's not the point...so I knew it was fake so I didn't want to get up because..you know, what's the point? And then I went there and just as Shiro and Allura were about to tear me a new one I JUST STARTED CRYING LIKE A QUIZNACKING BABY!!"
Lance put his hands on his face in desperation.

"It seems that you are in a bit of a (as you humans say) pickle...umm...say, my boy, have you been in the pit of despair you seem to fall into every few phoebs {months}? I have noticed that your appetite has not been present lately and that you have completely abandoned the well being routine you seemed to care about so much."

Lance's hands slowly left his face, his eyes widened and his bottom, broken, lip slightly trembled. A tear silently fell from the Cuban boy's face and landed on his lap, soaking a spot on his jeans.

With a quick move, Lance threw himself at Coran, hugging him like he used to hug his mama and papa.

"Thank you Coran. Thank you so much for noticing and actually caring about me- I'm so lucky to have you"

Coran cradled Lance in his arms, clinging onto his jacket.

"There there my boy, you know that whatever you're going through right now, we are in  it together."

"Mmhm. Thanks dude. You're like an alien version  of my dad-" He said, his voice muffled by Coran's clothes. Lance retracted his head from Coran's shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

"Well, blue paladin, I would most certainly take the role of your second fatherly figure if you allowed me to" Coran stated with a chuckle.

They laughed a bit, lifting both of their spirits. Just knowing they weren't alone was enough to bring them out of whatever isolated feeling they were cursed with.

"Would you like to talk some more or should I leave you be?"

"I think I just need some *good* sleep Coran...I haven't had the best of naps recently" Lance said with an awkward smile taking over his face.

"Alright, well, I hope you have the most peaceful of sleeps Lance. You deserve the rest" Coran said with a sympathetic smile.

After reassuring Lance that when he woke up everything would be solved, Coran left the room.

Lance's POV (3rd person)

Lance watched as the door slid closed with a smooth motion.
He sighed in exhaustion.

"Life sucks dick"

He catapulted himself on the right side of the bed, grabbed the covers and slid under them. His face was worn out from all the sleep he missed, and tear marks still scarred his face. The temporary tranquility overcame the anxiety, and shortly after, sleep overtook his depleted body.

•__________________•

I really like Coran and Lance's friendship in the show. It's nice :3

{1,016 words}