the gays got away

The rest of the paladins are still in the castle. They all decide to hang out in the living room to wait for Keith and Lance to return.

3rd person POV. In the ship:

The paladins, minus Lance and Keith, were all united in the living room. Pidge and Hunk worked on some new project they had, recently, started to develop. The princess and Shiro spoke about battle strategies, and Coran sat by himself on the couch, looking incredibly worried.

The altean man looked down a bit, fidgeting with his shirt and bouncing his leg up and down, rapidly. After a bit, he spoke up.

"Why do you think they had to leave?"

He gulped a bit, as the others stopped their conversations to look up at Coran in confusion and worry.

"Why did he go without informing us of their absence?"

He spoke again, seeming more nervous by the second. Pidge re-adjusted her, circular, glasses and sighed.

"Well, as I said before, they must have had a good reason to go without telling us... we just have to wait till they're back and we'll get answers. Be patient, Coran."

As she attempted to resume her discussion with Hunk, the yellow paladin stood up, not giving her any further attention.

He then proceeded to sit down next to Coran, putting a hand on the older man's shoulder in a comforting manner.

"Hey, don't worry about Lance. I know he might not have been too well so you wanted him to stay in the ship, for precautions, but he can still protect himself! We actually met in the training room and fought, this morning, and he seemed in a good enough shape... I mean he did beat me... but anyway, the point is that if they got into any trouble they would both be able to protect themselves... ahem... and each other. Yeah, mostly each other..." a knowing smirk appeared on Hunk's face as he giggled to himself.

"Well, in any case, they should have definitely told us they were leaving. It was irresponsible of them to go without even leaving a note- or asking for permission!! I'll have a talk with them when they ge-"

"Wait, Black Paladin. You may talk to them about this and tell them it wasn't right, but you cannot yell at Lance. Try to get the message across without putting shame or fear amongst him- I mean them."

Coran said, sternly looking at the Black Paladin.

Shiro looked a bit offended, but soon gave in, realizing the reason why Coran might have said that. He gulped down what was left of his defensiveness and said what he could, to calm the Altean down.

"I know. Don't worry. I just wanted to have a talk with them about having protection and-"

"Wheeeze W-WHAT? SHIRO WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHA-" Pidge coughed out.

"S-Shiro... I-I feel really uncomfortable with-"

Shiro's eyes widened, instantly.

"whAT THE- YOU GUYS- I WAS TALKING ABOUT GOING TO UNKNOWN PLANETS WITHOUT ANY BACK UP!!! 'PROTECTION' AS IN 'US'!!! T-the galra could easily be- Pidge! STOP LAUGHING-"

Shiro crossed his arms, his face as red as a Keith's lion. Pidge was turning purple at how much she was laughing, and Hunk was blushing profusely (confused as to why he thought the worse).

Meanwhile, both Alteans looked at each other in confusion, silent questions wrapped their minds.

~(^^)~

On the planet where the gays are:

Lance and Keith were chilling under a tree with, lucius, violet leafs and a black trunk. They were both half asleep, but still spoke to each other in hushed whispers. Talking about small nothings just to hear each other's voices. They were half laying down, Lance's back to the trunk and his arms around Keith, embracing his body tightly. Keith laid on top of Lance, facing him, arms around his neck and face close to his ear as he spoke and laughed.