The truth

^ You probably already know the name of the artist lol... everyone in this damn fandom does... Ikimaru for queen!!👑👑

Alright! So, small note; I really wanted to find inspiration to describe their location so I searched different things on google and fell in love with the 'purple aesthetic'. Therefore, I will be repeatedly pushing it down your throats with pictures and over the top descriptions. Aight', with that said, pls don't leave me and I hope you enjoy your gay- I mean stay~

P.s there is a 'kind-of' spicy scene, but it's not smut. It's the fluffiest spice you could ever taste, so enjoy ;)

_____________

Previously:

Just as Lance said that, Red's mouth opened, letting both paladins out.

Lance jumped out first, closely followed by Keith, as they made their way around the boulder that was blocking the view.

And oh boy was it a view.

...

Lance's jaw dropped and his eyes widened, revealing sparks of excitement.

The land was absolutely stunning! With its light purple fields invading the ground, baby blue leaves covering the, earth like, trees with black and brown branches. The clouds sparsely spread across the purple and orange sky, leaving the different light sources slightly shielded. There were numerous suns and some moons approaching each other, and, weirdly enough, it created a violet-ish mix.

The lavender tinted fields had small blue flowers poking through some patches, creating many twirls. It looked like the fields were dancing, and Lance loved it.

As the blue eyed boy took another step forward, he felt a smooth vibration from under his foot, so he looked down. To his surprise, there was some sort of indigo coloured light that was set free as the friction between the, light blue, grass and his foot was created. The light spread with a slight swoosh, then disappeared into the air.

Lance soon found out that when his foot came in contact with the flowers, they created the flowy light, causing their substance (or seeds, he guessed) to spread apart, maybe flying to another place to rebirth.

Lance could only admire the view, ecstatic. He could barely keep himself from showing his overflowing excitement. He looked around once more. At the tall trees, the wondrous fields, at all the clouds mixing with the creamy sky, the intriguing flowers and everything that surrounded him.

When he was done exploring all places in front of him, with his eyes, Lance turned his head, so slowly.

He had an incredulous expression plastered on his face. Wide, smiling, mouth, sparkling eyes, fidgeting hands and a trembling posture.

They made eye contact, and Keith felt his lips form a small smile because of how happy Lance looked.

"S-so... you like what you see?"

Keith said, referring to the view, only to realize that it sounded more like a flirty comment. Keith's face flushed.

Before Keith could further embarrass himself, Lance let out a quick giggle, then responded.

"YES! This is so beautiful Keith! Look at the sky!! It's so similar to earth's!! And the trees! And flowers!! Ahhh! Thank you! This is soooo awesome!! More than I could have ever imagined or hoped for!"

Keith didn't have the time to process what Lance had just said, as he was overwhelmed by a strong embrace.

Lance had hugged him for a short second, before letting go and grabbing his arm. Lance then started dragging, an incredibly flustered, Keith to one of the trees.