Unspoken & sensitive, but still 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

This chapter will be from Hunk's point of view :)

Hunk's POV (3rd person)

The Samoan boy stood in the middle of his room with a piece of paper that he was loosely holding on to with his trembling hands. He kept reciting the same sentences of sorrow over and over, trying to find better words to properly express his disconsolate and sorry being.

He had been busy scribbling down his  thoughts about his friend since he had stepped foot into his room, after Coran had left them. 

All he could think about was what he could do to remedy the damage that was caused to Lance, and how he could further help him with the thoughts that had been, so deeply, affecting him.

Hunk didn't know much about that sort of stuff... like suicide, as he had always been very sensitive in the idea and act of death, so being exposed to it now was quite overwhelming. Especially considering his best friend was going through it!

Although, he had made himself an unspoken promise, to not think about his uncomfort in the matter,  at least for the time being, as his friend was in trouble and he had to, and would do, anything and everything to help him get through it.

The Yellow Paladin took a deep breath and slowly put the piece of paper down on his dark blue bead sheets.

He looked at the clock and realized that it was now dinner time, and yet, unsurprisingly, he wasn't hungry at all, even though he barely had anything at lunch either.

All the adrenaline that was trapped in his body hadn't disappeared in the last few hours and showed no sign of leaving any time soon.

The thought that maybe Lance was awake crossed his mind, so he decided not to lose any more time and go check.

He sped through the corridors and surpassed some people he did not care to recognize.

Hunk made one last sharp turn into a corridor and suddenly stopped in front of Lance's room.

He thought about knocking, but then dismissed the idea immediately after realizing that if Lance was still sleeping, the sound would wake him up.

Hunk sighed softly in defeat, but then, just as he was about to leave, he heard a voice coming from Lance's room.

It was Coran's voice.

Question after question started to flood Hunk's mind. Did Coran go straight to Lance's room after the meeting they had? Why were they talking? What were they talking about? Was Lance ok or was Coran there because he was the only one worthy of helping Lance- Hunk shook his head because of the last question...

The fact that Coran was the only one that Lance felt comfortable taking to was true, but it was also true that Lance was his best friend!!! The fact that Hunk wasn't the first to know Lance's situation really bothered him, although he was scared to admit it.

The Yellow Paladin slowly made his way to the metal door leading to Lance's room.
He leaned carefully, barely touching it with his ear. His hand softly touching the door to keep his balance.

He might have seen this as bad and dishonest before, but, now, his feelings caused his judgement to be clouded.

The voice became more clear, and Hunk stayed still, trying to understand the words.

"Yhea th..*muffled*.. so tha-*muffled*" *sound of someone moving around* "Sure Coran, I'm fine"

"When I left you, this morning, I really felt bad, Blue Paladin. *muffled* -can see you're not feeling great so I decided that, because the Blade is taking care of Zarkon's ships for us at the moment, you will rest. I have spoken to the Paladins about letting you rest. I told them this morning.... and I mentioned a couple of other things also.... so you will have to relax and not be stressed about training or fighting for how long you need! Unless we have an unexpected attack, of course..."