Day 1 in Hell is swell

Percy sighed. Wondering what he did to deserve his life going like this. Falling into hell for a second time this time without his anchor to keep him going. He felt absolutely broken. It felt as if there was literally nothing that could stop him from suffering. No matter how hard he tried he just could not escape the pain. From a childhood with smelly Gabe till now. He could think of a few moments when he was truly happy but that was when he was with Them. Just thinking about them made his blood boil. He bristled with rage as he neared the bottom of the fall. Surpassing all human Limitation and thoughts he coiled his body and landed on his feet. Still boiling with rage. His betrayal caused a fatal flaw that had been shattered and that morphed his will to protect to something more. Something more sinister, A desire to destroy. Not just Zeus and His arrogant ass but literally everything. He wanted to tear down and destroy every single thing on this godforsaken planet. And Percy did not like that he was feeling this way.  And then It clicked for Percy. All the pieces of His fractured mind coming together to form a single thought. A single mission. To eradicate them all. He no longer saw being cast down here as a punishment but as an experience. Knowing how stupid it was to make this a mission he still went along with it because it is not like he could go anywhere. Escaping this place alone would practically be impossible but If he could stay here and kill all the monsters then he could get rid of this ugly rage he was feeling. But of course, it was not that simple. When a monster dies in Tartarus they reform in a different part but still retain the memories of being slain and they would keep hunting him. He just wanted a way to get rid of all this rage Bristling within him and a poor unsuspecting Hell hound just happened to try and attack him. Percy dodged a swipe from its claw and rolled to the side bringing his arms up in a defensive position. The monster lunged at him and this time he went to meet it. Twisting his body halfway and hopping on his back. He grabbed its neck and started strangling it with all the strength he could muster. Being boosted by adrenaline and his unrivaled rage he snapped its neck.

Percy did not even feel winded. He wondered what was going on with him. Could it be visiting Tartarus for a second time or something else? It didn't matter now. He had to get to the River of Fire and get a drink before the effects of the air in Tartarus kicked in. On his walk, he slew some epousa and took one of their swords. It would be Handy in defending himself at least till he got a better weapon. Finally, he reached the river and took a drink. His Stay in Tartarus was just beginning. A fire lit itself in his eyes as he focused on his new mission... Slay Them All

Timeskip 3 years in earth time that's 3 months

Percy had worked himself quite the reputation. Now clad in A robe made from a mixture of the Nemean lion and a Drakon. With a sword made out of a mixture of Drakon bones for the structure then dipped in the Styx and the Phlegethon with the liquid from both of the rivers frozen on the sword it actually made it stronger which Percy had hoped for. He had spent the last 3 years in here slaying monsters. And eating monster meat. Because of this, he had grown unbelievably strong. Strong enough to match a Titan who he had slain countless times over his stay here. But he was still a Demi-God. He had sustained injuries that disabled him. Nothing too serious like severed limbs but somethings don't heal. He sighed as He got ready to start another day in this life.

 Somewhere Else

"Milady The Demigod you have been monitoring this past 300 years has finally reached the level you wanted him to be at. Would you like me to go and retrieve him?"

"Yes, that would be perfect. He is a bit on the edge so you should be careful"

"Of course Milady"

The woman turned out and stared at the beautiful city below her

"Perseus Jackson Son of Poseidon... It is finally time for you to join us"

And Done

This one was a little Short too but it will get longer I'm just setting things in motion.

Thanks for 1k reads too. It makes me happy knowing people actually read this.

Anyways, I'll see yall the next one

peace